The Middle Class will pay Bigly for all of the Dems' 'Free Stuff'

Oct 2011
Washington State
Yes, this lie gets a lot of coverage, but the left has a way of lying and keep repeating the lie, so then it seems like the truth. How many times did we hear about Trump/Russian collusion from leftists who had nothing better to lie about? Hmn?
It's not a lie. It's common knowledge which is beyond your ability to comprehend.

From what I've heard the Democrats want to tax the rich to pay for their programs. Sounds good to me.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Democrat candidates want to open the candy store and give Americans lots of free stuff. Unfortunately, many Americans will fall for their scheme, because it promises to put more cash in their pocket and who doesn't want more cash?

But, if any of these Democrats were to win in the 2020 election, and implement their policies, America's middle class will be destroyed.

The Middle Class Will Pay Bigly For All The Dems’ ‘Free Stuff’
I & I Editorial Board
6 hours ago

I&I Editorial
This week, Sen. Bernie Sanders upped the ante on free stuff the legion of Democratic presidential candidates are promising voters. In what he called a “revolutionary proposal,” Sanders says that if elected he would forgive “all student debt” — that’s $1.6 trillion worth — and end “the absurdity of sentencing an entire generation to a lifetime of debt for the ‘crime’ of getting a college education.”

It would be hard to devise a plan that would shower more benefits on the wealthy than this one.

Just 12% of college debt is owed by those in the bottom quarter of income earners, according to the Urban Institute. “In other words, education debt is disproportionately concentrated among the well off,” the report notes.

Sanders’ plan would relieve doctors, MBAs, computer scientists of their student debt. These are people who are or soon will be making six-figure salaries. Keep in mind, too, that students who borrow money for college are investing in their own futures, since a college degree is a ticket to higher incomes.

The Middle Class Will Pay Bigly For All The Dems’ ‘Free Stuff’
We're already paying bigly for all the free stuff you have to the rich.

Mar 2019
Portland, OR
Bernie sanders said those taxes are replacing healthcare premiums and didn't say they are paying for student loan forgiveness.

Nov 2018
Maryland
It's not a lie. It's common knowledge which is beyond your ability to comprehend.

From what I've heard the Democrats want to tax the rich to pay for their programs. Sounds good to me.
Based on your responses, this board is way beyond your abilities.

Yes, tax the rich. Who would have thought the Democrats would want to do that? So original.

Nov 2018
Maryland
So military families under Obama used food stamps
These sad sacks don't care about what happened under Obama. They have selected amnesia. Obama -- Good. Trump --- Bad. It doesn't matter that Obama built the cages for illegals. It doesn't matter that food stamps were used by military members under Obama. He was their idol, so whatever he did is fine with them. Hypocrites, every one of them!

Reactions: ptif219
Oct 2011
Washington State
Based on your responses, this board is way beyond your abilities.

Yes, tax the rich. Who would have thought the Democrats would want to do that? So original.
You didn't seem to have a problem increasing the debt with a $2 Trillion dollar tax cut for the rich.

So which is it? Are you for reducing the debt or for tax breaks for the rich? Because you can't do both.

Eating Popcorn and waiting.

Nov 2018
Maryland
You didn't seem to have a problem increasing the debt with a $2 Trillion dollar tax cut for the rich.

So which is it? Are you for reducing the debt or for tax breaks for the rich? Because you can't do both.

Eating Popcorn and waiting.
Do you actually think the Democrats intend to reduce the debt? That raising the taxes is the magic formula? Sorry, but Democrats won't reduce the debt. They want to raise taxes for more social programs and to have plenty of money for the illegals.

As far as the tax break, since it was implemented, the economy has been going like gang-busters, many people getting good jobs and benefits. I don't have a problem with helping those "rich" small business people, who hire workers. I realize that Democrats would rather have Americans on welfare, because it's the Democrat Way!

Oct 2011
Washington State
Do you actually think the Democrats intend to reduce the debt?
The republicans sure didn't. Quit shooting yourself in the foot.

That raising the taxes is the magic formula? Sorry, but Democrats won't reduce the debt. They want to raise taxes for more social programs and to have plenty of money for the illegals.
Plenty of money for illegals? We need illegals. We have more jobs than we have people who want to work.

As far as the tax break, since it was implemented, the economy has been going like gang-busters, many people getting good jobs and benefits.
It's trickle down at it's best. The stock market tripled under Obama. He set the stage for Trump, pure and simple.

I don't have a problem with helping those "rich" small business people, who hire workers.
You don't have a problem with helping those rich small businesses? That's the difference between you and me.

I realize that Democrats would rather have Americans on welfare, because it's the Democrat Way!
Who wants Americans on welfare? Not me.