The most enlightened woman

Sep 2019
Evolution's bosom
Who would one consider to be the most enlightened and evolved woman in history?

Some have said Mother Teresa, others Joan of Arc, Marie Curie perhaps? I know not, but would like to hear...

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal

Some have said Mother Teresa, others Joan of Arc, Marie Curie perhaps? I know not, but would like to hear...
You really are a strange one. Men and women are equals. It's not up to men to judge what woman is enlightened and absolutely not what woman is evolved. Your question is loaded with sexist overtone.

Did some woman hurt you that you seem to be so preoccupied by them?

Like I said to you earlier, fix yourself and don't try to fix others, you don't have the right.

Reactions: Hollywood
Sep 2019
Evolution's bosom
You really are a strange one. Men and women are equals. It's not up to men to judge what woman is enlightened and absolutely not what woman is evolved. Your question is loaded with sexist overtone.

Did some woman hurt you that you seem to be so preoccupied by them?

Like I said to you earlier, fix yourself and don't try to fix others, you don't have the right.
Equal in theory, not in practice.

One couldn't argue that Marie Curie, for instance is the same as any other woman.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Equal in theory, not in practice.

One couldn't argue that Marie Curie, for instance is the same as any other woman.
People are equal in fact. Individuals each have their strengths and weaknesses. People being equal does not suggest they are identical.

Nov 2013
NY

I consider you to be the least evolved one around here by far, if that helps.