The MSM must stop broadcasting Trump at his rallies.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Why would the MSM want to help Trump by broadcasting the lies he spews at his Hate Rallies?

Stop giving him free propaganda air time!
Tell us he had a rally somewhere and leave it at that!

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I agree. He says nothing of value at those damn things. It's just a pep rally to pep him up and to propagandize his supporters.

Feb 2016
Yoknapatawpha County
Why would the MSM want to help Trump by broadcasting the lies he spews at his Hate Rallies?

Stop giving him free propaganda air time!
Tell us he had a rally somewhere and leave it at that!
Yeah, why should "news media" report.......you know.....news.

Jul 2014
midwest
It's all about ratings.

Ratings equals money.

Free country means they can choose to broadcast the rallies, or not.

No one FORCING the "news" media to put the rallies on the TEE VEE.

M O N E Y

Jul 2014
Border Fence
The NRA was winning a few years ago.

The press has a long tradition of covering the President of the United States of America ...24/7 because the press gave the office the weight the office deserves.

Don Trump is an entertainer.

He is no more serious than an organ grinder's monkey. ...but the media still has to cover his asshat antics.

Feb 2016
Yoknapatawpha County
I agree. He says nothing of value at those damn things. It's just a pep rally to pep him up and to propagandize his supporters.
You're probably right, babs. I mean why would anybody wanna' watch this kinda' crap.

Oops! I guess "some" people, like you for instance, do like that sorta' crap. Mebbe' what you mean to say is only rallies by the "approve" party should be shown. You know, like enlightened social democracies like Venezuela and Nicaragua. Is that the model for American "progressives" now?

Jul 2014
Border Fence
You're probably right, babs. I mean why would anybody wanna' watch this kinda' crap.

Oops! I guess "some" people, like you for instance, do like that sorta' crap. Mebbe' what you mean to say is only rallies by the "approve" party should be shown. You know, like enlightened social democracies like Venezuela and Nicaragua. Is that the model for American "progressives" now?

President Obama did not hold rallies every other week.

Trump has rallies like people change their underwear.

Tweet, play golf, have a rally... The Trump Doctrine

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
It's all about ratings.

Ratings equals money.

Free country means they can choose to broadcast the rallies, or not.

No one FORCING the "news" media to put the rallies on the TEE VEE.

M O N E Y
You are right about ratings but there's also an obligation for public service.
Broadcasting party propaganda/lies should outweigh profit and Trump is no longer the ratings draw he was in 2016.