The MSM must stop broadcasting Trump at his rallies.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
That's what you guys said about his rallies leading up to the election.

How'd that work out for you?
I never said that and I can't think of anyone else who did, either. I think it's important to cover rallies during an election in order for people to know what a candidate plans on doing if elected. It did piss me off that the news media would break away from Hillary rallies to show a picture of an empty podium before a Trump rally. And you guys keep insisting that the news media was working against Trump. Actually, they helped him. A lot!

But for a sitting president to hold rallies, it's just silly. Town halls would be useful. But a rally serves no purpose except, as I said, to feed his ego and to brainwash his base.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I never said that and I can't think of anyone else who did, either. I think it's important to cover rallies during an election in order for people to know what a candidate plans on doing if elected. It did piss me off that the news media would break away from Hillary rallies to show a picture of an empty podium before a Trump rally. And you guys keep insisting that the news media was working against Trump. Actually, they helped him. A lot!

But for a sitting president to hold rallies, it's just silly. Town halls would be useful. But a rally serves no purpose except, as I said, to feed his ego and to brainwash his base.
First of all .....

Everyone in the fake news MSM absolutely did down play the sizes of Trump's rallies saying things like crowds don't equal votes, etc ...

And, secondly .... I'll ask you the same question. Do you know why Trump was in Ohio?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
First of all .....

Everyone in the fake news MSM absolutely did down play the sizes of Trump's rallies saying things like crowds don't equal votes, etc ...

And, secondly .... I'll ask you the same question. Do you know why Trump was in Ohio?
Okay. So he was there to help out a Republican. But it was the same as the rallies he has for no good reason. He said the same lies and spread the same bullshit.