The MSM must stop broadcasting Trump at his rallies.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
It's all about ratings.

Ratings equals money.

Free country means they can choose to broadcast the rallies, or not.

No one FORCING the "news" media to put the rallies on the TEE VEE.

M O N E Y
He's selling his 'brand', which is ignorance.
Idiots are buying that shit up.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Why would the MSM want to help Trump by broadcasting the lies he spews at his Hate Rallies?

Stop giving him free propaganda air time!
Tell us he had a rally somewhere and leave it at that!
I disagree. Without forcing the American people to hear him ranting and raving, his supporters can continue to deny he's a bag of angry, crazy bigotry without intelligence or humanity.

A news blackout on the president only allows him to say and do more and more evil, crazy shit.

Trump voters should have to listen to his "speeches" on a continuous loop.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I disagree. Without forcing the American people to hear him ranting and raving, his supporters can continue to deny he's a bag of angry, crazy bigotry without intelligence or humanity.

A news blackout on the president only allows him to say and do more and more evil, crazy shit.

Trump voters should have to listen to his "speeches" on a continuous loop.
On balance I think most voters would benefit by not having his lies/propaganda blasting in their living rooms.
Diehard Trumpsters can watch him on his state-run network.....Fox News.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
On balance I think most voters would benefit by not having his lies/propaganda blasting in their living rooms.
Diehard Trumpsters can watch him on his state-run network.....Fox News.
Nope. I subscribe to the "you broke it, you bought it" school of voter consequences.

Jan 2007
The NRA was winning a few years ago.

The press has a long tradition of covering the President of the United States of America ...24/7 because the press gave the office the weight the office deserves.

Don Trump is an entertainer.

He is no more serious than an organ grinder's monkey. ...but the media still has to cover his asshat antics.
For ratings and dollars of revenue.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
.......and these were?

Since there is no date I would assume they were Campaigning. I do not remember Obama holding rallies after he won both times. And I certainly do not remember Obama braggiing ,lying and boasting about winning 2 years ago.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I agree. He says nothing of value at those damn things. It's just a pep rally to pep him up and to propagandize his supporters.
Its free campaigning for him and whoever he is there to endorse. The competition doesnt have that luxury, they have to pay for their campaigns.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
It's all about ratings.

Ratings equals money.

Free country means they can choose to broadcast the rallies, or not.

No one FORCING the "news" media to put the rallies on the TEE VEE.

M O N E Y
True. I guess at the end of the day when we look back upon 2016, we have to give it up to Trump because somehow he convinced the media to cover him 24/7 and give him billions of dollars of coverage for his campaign. He played the electoral college game and won.