The "Next Civil War"

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
There's a common talking point I've seen made by members of the extreme right, both here and elsewhere, that essentially goes something like this:

"If something happens to Trump that we don't like....well, you never know what may happen."

This vague threat is typically followed by an equally vague reference to "another Civil War," which, of course, nobody wants.

To all of them I say: "FUCK YOU."

If Mueller's report turns out as damning as I suspect it will be, your boy will eventually be going down (although I believe the traitorous GOP will ultimately cut a deal with him not to seek re-election). But, if by some wonderful twist of fate, he is impeached, I'd love to see all you pasty-faced morons take to the streets while exercising your sacred 2A rights.

Best of luck with that.

Last edited:
Jul 2014
midwest
There's a common talking point I've seen made by members of the extreme right, both here and elsewhere, that essentially goes something like this:

"If something happens to Trump that we don't like....well, you never know what may happen."

This vague threat is typically followed by an equally vague reference to "another Civil War," which, of course, nobody wants.

If Mueller's report turns out as damning as I suspect it will be, your boy will eventually be going down (although I believe the traitorous GOP will ultimately cut a deal with him not to seek re-election). But, if by some wonderful twist of fate, he is impeached, I'd love to see all you pasty-faced morons take to the streets while exercising your sacred 2A rights.

Best of luck with that.
How damning do you suspect it will be?

Jul 2011
NYC

Best of luck with that.

So what you are saying, is that you wish to see violence, death and misery of people for the crime of disagreeing with you. How are you different than the fictional people you describe here?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I'd explain it to you, but I'd have a more intellectual salvo with a rock. sorry, not sorry.
LOL..yeah dude sure, that's was really some sophisticated intellectual cooments you just posted.
Why do you people always insist on posting will 12 year old smart-asses?

Just explain how he expressed a desire to see death and misery of anyone. Try using your bog-boy words.

Jul 2011
NYC
LOL..yeah dude sure, that's was really some sophisticated intellectual cooments you just posted.
Why do you people always insist on posting will 12 year old smart-asses?

Just explain how he expressed a desire to see death and misery of anyone. Try using your bog-boy words.

*shrug* because I want you to thrive so I give you 12 year old so you can try to one day attain that sort of level. Godspeed!