The "Next Civil War"

May 2007
Houston, Texas
There is already a battle going on between the Deep State and the current President. It's not one of a physical nature, but it's a battle just the same.
What you call the "Deep State" is reasonable republicans. The current president is a fucking moron. The political battle is for the future of the republican party.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
What you call the "Deep State" is reasonable republicans. The current president is a fucking moron. The political battle is for the future of the republican party.
No, the Deep State consist of RINOS and Democrats, both of whom have tried to destroy Trump from day one. Also, it's some in government, who have worked behind the scenes to frame Trump and to work towards removing him from office.

Hillary was a slimeball, liar and cheat, the most despicable person ever to run for higher office.

I am so glad Trump won the election.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
No, the Deep State consist of RINOS and Democrats, both of whom have tried to destroy Trump from day one. Also, it's some in government, who have worked behind the scenes to frame Trump and to work towards removing him from office.

Hillary was a slimeball, liar and cheat, the most despicable person ever to run for higher office.

I am so glad Trump won the election.
I know you are. Just like I'm glad it won't be long before the shit hits the fan for the president, his family, and some of his associates. I can't wait!

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
There is already a battle going on between the Deep State and the current President. It's not one of a physical nature, but it's a battle just the same.

Great. Now, suppose the current president is, in fact, impeached and removed from office.

Would that be the doing of the Deep State?

And what would you like to see happen as a result?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Great. Now, suppose the current president is, in fact, impeached and removed from office.

Would that be the doing of the Deep State?

And what would you like to see happen as a result?
The Democrats may Impeach Trump, but the Senate will not remove him from office.

The Deep State wants to hold onto their own power, and they see Trump as a threat. The Deep State is made up of Democrats and Never Trumpers and a few others.