The "Next Civil War"

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
The Democrats may Impeach Trump, but the Senate will not remove him from office.

The Deep State wants to hold onto their own power, and they see Trump as a threat. The Deep State is made up of Democrats and Never Trumpers and a few others.

This is a hypothetical situation. Say the Senate does.

Tell us, what happens then?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
They deal in absolutes. Its what they do best and they can't stop.
I've heard people say they would be very angry if Trump were Impeached, based on what we know now.

However, we don't know what Mueller has, if it's serious, and how desperate Washington insiders are to oust Trump.

Based on what I have seen thus far, there are no grounds for Impeachment.

Not liking Trump, the way he talks, his political incorrect methods, are not grounds for Impeachment.

Oct 2018
I have no idea.

Why don't you wait and see what happens, and then we can discuss how Trump supporters will react.

No, you definitely have an idea. You're obviously too well versed in extreme RW doctrine not to. Moreover, you've prattled on about it all over the forum. You just won't repeat it on this thread.

Can't say I blame you, though. You already come off as a head cheerleader for Team Trump.

That's probably humiliating enough for you.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
No, you definitely have an idea. You're obviously too well versed in extreme RW doctrine not to. Moreover, you've prattled on about it all over the forum. You just won't repeat it on this thread.

Can't say I blame you, though. You already come off as a head cheerleader for Team Trump.

That's probably humiliating enough for you.

LOL I am not well versed in "extreme" RW doctrine, and yes, I am an unapologetic Trump supporter and will likely vote for him again in 2020, as he wins another 4 years. I look forward to his next win, as the snowflakes melt down, cry in their soup, and go into tantrums like 3 year olds. You know, like they did in 2016.

But, don't worry too much. You will live through Trump's 8 years, and if you are smart, you will make a fortune, through investments, etc.
And, all the while you will be free to whine and wail about how miserable your life is under Trump's leadership. LOL

Oct 2018
So, why don't you explain why Trump should be Impeached?
Sure. I'm still waiting for the Mueller Investigation to provide the specifics, but, IMO, he and members of his campaign colluded with a hostile foreign government to manipulate the 2016 election. He then attempted to obstruct the investigation of Russian involvement by firing James Comey, among other criminal actions to thwart said investigation. He also tampered with witnesses via his tweets. He also lied about doing business in Russia (and I suspect he and/or the Trump Organization has laundered money for the Russians, Saudis, and probably the Chinese as well). He also runs a fraudulent charity, The Trump Foundation. Moreover, he has committed gross violations of the emoluments clause of Constitution.

In total, I believe his actions provide ample evidence that he is guilty of committing High Crimes and Misdemeanors, as stated in the Constitution.

It has nothing to do with him being politically incorrect...unless by that you mean he's traitorous scum, in which case it does.