The Patient Protection & Affordable Healthcare Act

Jul 2011
Tennessee
senior citizens fear the coming cuts in medicare that the president obama needs to fund his new healthcare plan.

she's a staged prop for obama.

Jan 2011
east coast
senior citizens fear the coming cuts in medicare that the president obama needs to fund his new healthcare plan.

If you can confirm the staged prop, i'd be interested, and even if it is, the message is a good one. This is what needs to be done, ordinary people coming out to tell their Health insurance nightmare stories, and the now tell how the healthcare bill is working for them, we the people have to get our stories out there to the public. Heard from a friend today who is ready to reach the doughnut hole, and she has no idea how the hell she is going to pay for her meds, which will now cost her $400 a month out of pocket soon, another positive in the Healthcare Bill to help seniors.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

I think it will eventually turn into a "Medicare for all" single-payer system like it should have from the start....except for insurance industry/GOP opposition for blood money!

Apr 2012
My job does not provide health insurance so I am responsible and buy my own. If she is poor go to welfare office. This is more BS like the fake contraceptive issue. Obamacare will cost people more than they think

Reactions: Mordent
Oct 2007
Marion, Ohio
One of the principle justifications for the lawsuits opposing the recent Health Care bill is that it requires individuals to purchase health insurance premiums. They're notable reasons for this legislation declared unconstitutional whether we examine the 10th Amendment ,a violation of the Rights of the People and the States, Article I Section 8 and the 16th Amendment's authority to tax, the fines do not represent a tax on income nor at they apportioned based upon state populace.

Last edited:
Sep 2009
So were her tumors!
Yep, her tumors were part of the vast left wing conspiracy. It all makes perfect sense.

I'd really rather support the United States National Health Care Act, or something similar that instead created nationalized health insurance.