The Pence Rule. Respecting your marriage but also protecting yourself in the #metoo era

The Pence Rule

• Wise decision in today's era

• Misognynistic, antiquated and bigoted

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
We've all heard about the Pence Rule by now. Mike Pence is a Christian guy, he wants to honor and protect his marriage and protect the feelings of the woman he loves. He won't eat alone with another woman who is not his wife.

Not everyone goes to the extent he does, but I admire him for standing firm on those things.

There are many men who do use their status to have affairs and sexually abuse women. Some men also spend to much time with a woman at work, which leads to many affairs and divorces today. At the same time, there are also women who will falsely accuse men for sexual harassment as well.

Many politicians, entertainers, athletes, regular Joes don't follow this. Leftists like Joy Behar of the View put up a fuss over this. Others on the left have the argument that this is not fair to women in the workplace. Sheryl Sandberg: If you follow the Mike Pence rule, make it fair to women

I think it's wise for Pence to do this. This practice can make Mike Pence bulletproof in the #metoo era. As we've seen Joe Biden recently get in trouble for not having boundaries with other girls and women. Especially in the climate today.

What do you say of this Political Hotwire? Discuss

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Very wise decision.

However, our Leftist friends aren't going to like this thread.

Supporting Traditional Marriage causes them delusions of us hating gays or some such crazy shit.
Not only that, I've been told the last few days in the gay threads that I don't pay attention to heterosexual sins. They say I only speak out against homosexual sins. So here's proof that we do talk about it as well.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
There is nothing wrong with his preference. But IMO it's a bit overboard and unnecessary for most men. Like 99.9% of those in professional/working relationships.

I remember when he spoke about this before - easy target to make fun of sure, but nothing really wrong with it.

Mar 2019
There is nothing wrong with his preference. But IMO it's a bit overboard and unnecessary for most men. Like 99.9% of those in professional/working relationships.

I remember when he spoke about this before - easy target to make fun of sure, but nothing really wrong with it.
thanks for your input JF