The reason why Democrats/Lefties are struggling

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Confusing anecdotal and statistical evidence is also a bit of a problem.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
wrong. I have already proven the first, provided a video of the second. Nere they are again

So if you now don’t concede the point, is it still I who “looks really bad”?
WTF is that supposed to prove?! Free phone service for low income people started under Reagan. As cell phones became cheaper then they were included with the service. Because that happened while Obama was president they were dubbed Obamaphones. But it would have happened no matter who was president.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
WTF is that supposed to prove?! Free phone service for low income people started under Reagan. As cell phones became cheaper then they were included with the service. Because that happened while Obama was president they were dubbed Obamaphones. But it would have happened no matter who was president.

So I showed you what you said was false, instead of conceding you are now trying to move goalposts. The point being the cult of personality over obama was real, and your tribe called him the messiah at times.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I've noticed that they worshipped Obama and they honestly believed they needed Obama to run their lives. When he left office, they've been struggling since.

How can they be helped?
Democrats and "lefties" worldwide have struggled a bit IMO, due to the fact that they have a changing base. Look here in the US with recent midterms. College educated suburbanites now are electing democrats while blue collar working class are voting for the right. We also are seeing that in the UK with Brexit and in France with LePen. That never happened. Their traditional solid base feels a bit sold out. You cant turn on any news without hearing how the "uneducated" or "those without any college" are dumb or voting against their interests.