The reason why Leftists reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
No, I don't support prosecuting farting in an elevator. So you do support the new policy of allowing public urination in San Francisco.
Exactly. Just because you don't support people being prosecuted by the government for some basic bodily function, doesn't mean you "support" them doing it.

No I don't "support" people urinating in public, but if it comes down to them wetting their pants, or finding a discrete place to relieve themselves, I'd prefer the latter. And no I don't support the government stepping in to punish them for it.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Exactly. Just because you don't support people being prosecuted by the government for some basic bodily function, doesn't mean you "support" them doing it.

No I don't "support" people urinating in public, but if it comes down to them wetting their pants, or finding a discrete place to relieve themselves, I'd prefer the latter. And no I don't support the government stepping in to punish them for it.
Let me respond for Leaf

So you support public urination.

:lol:

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
That has nothing to do with your baldfacd lie that I allegedly support urinating “on sidewalks, lawns, business property, streets, anywhere they get urge.”
That's the new policy. So you do not support the new policy?

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota

So you're okay with the new policy.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
So you're okay with the new policy.
I said that already. Just like you’re okay with the government not punishing farting.

That said, I think the government of San Fran should improve their public facilities, too. No one really wants to piss outside, aside from maybe the mentally handicapped, and I don’t want to punish them either.

Reactions: labrea

CtC

Mar 2019
California
And other religions were here before them.
Has nothing to do with it. Basically ,the thread seems to be about two things. Whether lefties don't believe in Jesus. And whether one will go to Hell if you don't. For once ,I am actually in AGREEMENT with your side. I don't believe in Hell. And I do not follow the teachings of Jesus.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey
Status
Not open for further replies.