The right is saying that the killers in the Colorado school were liberals.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I have no idea yet but the right is trying to claim that left wing hate crimes aren't reported because of the lying media all being liberal organizations and treating these haters unfairly. Here's the problem, there has to be a lean on reporting these incidents, for instance ,deaths by hate groups . in 2018 50 people were killed by hate groups and here's the rub for the media , of the 50 , 50 of these murders were done by the right wing hate groups. , yup every single one.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I have no idea yet but the right is trying to claim that left wing hate crimes aren't reported because of the lying media all being liberal organizations and treating these haters unfairly. Here's the problem, there has to be a lean on reporting these incidents, for instance ,deaths by hate groups . in 2018 50 people were killed by hate groups and here's the rub for the media , of the 50 , 50 of these murders were done by the right wing hate groups. , yup every single one.
It appears that the first 4 words are the only part that is accurate in your OP.

Jan 2014
California
Mr. bander,

You have your facts wrong. The ADL report states that of those 50 deaths, only 19 can be tied to hate groups. Let's put that in perspective. In 2018, there were 17264 murders in the US. That means white nationalist hate groups committed 0.11% of the murders.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I don't care what their political philosophy might be. They tried to kill our kids. They should not be in jail. They should be dead.
seems a little over the hill my friend. I believe in this country and it's system of government and law. That means no shortcuts. MY point is just about all of the hate crimes are coming from the right. There are tons of stats and sources to support that point.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Here's a beaut "Last year’s data match historical trends recorded by the ADL. The organization counted 387 extremist-related murders over the last decade: Right-wing extremists were responsible for 71 percent of those murders, while Islamic extremists were linked to 26 percent. So by the numbers 28 plus 71= 97% that means that 3% of hate crimes that caused death were by the left. All the hate and killing is one sided and that's the right wing hate group they call a party. What is more dangerous Illegals or the right wing support groups. They should have a wall to keep out the right wing. Known through out the world since scum bag was elected as the hate party.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Usually schooling and education are inclusive to liberals, so I can't understand the confusion from the dumb shit TrumpCult®.

Jul 2015
Florida
Of course they can't be WINGERS. They've tried to paint every single shooting incident as other than what they were. They are overwhelming, GUN NUTS in their own right (some with 'crazy' in their background), racists, and/or RW adherents, followers or leaners. Those are the facts.

PS And that doesn't even include 'FAILED' WINGER bombers who use GUN IMAGERY in their hate filled quest...

Last edited:
Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I have no idea yet but the right is trying to claim that left wing hate crimes aren't reported because of the lying media all being liberal organizations and treating these haters unfairly.
Truth no longer matters, for it's just about scoring points against THEM®. If it is true, all the better, if it isn't, it doesn't matter as many will still believe it, and neither side is immune.

Last edited: