The right wings leaders speech

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Couldn't do it more then 2 minutes , I couldn't hear anything with the laughter in my living room. I heard all that was needed to be heard to turn this guy off. Since I couldn't watch the whole thing , actually hear the whole thing .Tell me if I missed any of his jewels to remember back on when this guy is gone. Wanting to have sex with his daughter is right up there with the pussy grabbing , oh ya and saying it was ok to call his daughter a piece of ass. These are great but did I miss anything at that level , that I would have wanted to hear.

Jan 2014
California
Couldn't do it more then 2 minutes , I couldn't hear anything with the laughter in my living room. I heard all that was needed to be heard to turn this guy off. Since I couldn't watch the whole thing , actually hear the whole thing .Tell me if I missed any of his jewels to remember back on when this guy is gone. Wanting to have sex with his daughter is right up there with the pussy grabbing , oh ya and saying it was ok to call his daughter a piece of ass. These are great but did I miss anything at that level , that I would have wanted to hear.
Mr. bander,

so you say you didn't even listen to the President's speech, but still have comments on it?

Isn't that the definition of misinformed ignorance?