The 'SHINY SHEET', Palm Beach society pages--69 pics of Trump friends/family PARTAY'g

Jul 2015
Florida
A whole lot of glam, glitter and gloss ("SHINY" likely refers to the high gloss paper it is printed on but it could be the SHINY white--well all but one--faces as well). A lot of face lifts, a lot of cleavage, a lot of silicone. Not exactly the folks that rode The Don to victory--but see what you think. I feel sure they all could afford a really good time.

Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago: Security, champagne star at New Year’s bash

TRUMP
By Shannon Donnelly - Daily News Society Editor

Melania and President-elect Donald Trump dance to ‘Natural Woman’ before midnight at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday in Palm Beach.

Posted: 11:37 a.m. Sunday, January 01, 2017
[HR][/HR]Donald Trump sure knows how to make a person envious. After waiting nearly 45 minutes Saturday night in a line of vehicles snaking down Southern Boulevard for “The Six S” (Secret Service/Sheriff search-sweep-sniff) clearance to enter the New Year’s Eve bash at The Mar-a-Lago Club, the first thing one sees after pulling into the driveway is Donald Trump’s helicopter, sitting in a rather small clearing on the lakeside lawn.

> SHINY SHOTS: New Year’s Eve Celebration at Mar-a-Lago Club

New Year's Eve Celebration at Mar-a-Lago Club | Society | Shiny Shots by Palm Beach Daily News

Last edited:

metheron

Former Staff
Nov 2006
MI
Yep, at $525 a head, I'd expect a good time too.
Do you have issues that some people can afford to spend that much? Or that Trump has places that cost that much? I mean I know you try to make everything a negative about Trump, but I don't see many Hillary or Obama at Taco Bell pictures. I do hear about fundraisers that are much more exclusive than this. Or do those not count?

Jul 2015
Florida
Do you have issues that some people can afford to spend that much? Or that Trump has places that cost that much? I mean I know you try to make everything a negative about Trump, but I don't see many Hillary or Obama at Taco Bell pictures. I do hear about fundraisers that are much more exclusive than this. Or do those not count?
Did HILLARY ride in to victory screaming that she loved her uneducated? Uneducateds can't afford parking at MAR A LAGO. At best it's called irony. At worse, it's called HYPOCRISY.

Oct 2013
USA
Did HILLARY ride in to victory screaming that she loved her uneducated? Uneducateds can't afford parking at MAR A LAGO. At best it's called irony. At worse, it's called HYPOCRISY.
So what are you suggesting; that capitalism is bad and you want pure communism?

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
What can one expect when any number of Progs spend hours here day after day, with mindless threads attacking Trump.