The Squad has Opponents, Democrats and Republicans

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Even Democrats are running against them in the primaries. Only one has no party opposition.

Reactions: Hognoxious

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
All four of them could lose. Then the Democrats, unlike the Republicans, would have no fringe extremists left among them in Congress.
Doubtful, but I'm sure that would be a dream come true for the Thinkpol officers in the party.

Jun 2014
United States
Doubtful, but I'm sure that would be a dream come true for the Thinkpol officers in the party.

Very tinfoil hatty.

I don't really care whether they win or lose. None of them represent my district.

Still, If all of the fringe extremists Republicans in Congress lost, there wouldn't be very many Republicans left behind.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Very tinfoil hatty.

I don't really care whether they win or lose. None of them represent my district.

Still, If all of the fringe extremists Republicans in Congress lost, there wouldn't be very many Republicans left behind.
If George Washington was alive he'd be a radical right wing tea party warmonger, according to democrats.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Very tinfoil hatty.

Tinfoil hatty? It is kind of nuts to call anyone in the party a “fringe extremist” but I won’t hold it against you. ;)

As for republicans, if the vast majority of the party is fringe extremists, then really none of them are. They’re just “the party” now. The fringe are the ones holding on to a imaginary principles that the party never really had, such as shame and dignity.

Reactions: OldGaffer
Jun 2014
United States
Tinfoil hatty? It is kind of nuts to call anyone in the party a “fringe extremist” but I won’t hold it against you. ;)
I'm just calling balls and strikes. I know an extremist when I see one.

As for republicans, if the vast majority of the party is fringe extremists, then really none of them are. They’re just “the party” now. The fringe are the ones holding on to a imaginary principles that the party never really had, such as shame and dignity.
Fair point.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Even Democrats are running against them in the primaries. Only one has no party opposition.

That sucks, they need to be more like Trump and not allow primary opponents.