'The Squad' revives feud with Pelosi: Be aware when you 'single us out' that we're 'women of color'

Jan 2019
southeast
Here we go again...round 2 from the Squad.

'The Squad' revives feud with Pelosi: Be aware when you 'single us out' that we're 'women of color''The Squad' revives feud with Pelosi: Be aware when you 'single us out' that we're 'women of color'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

House votes to condemn Trump remarks made toward four congresswomen
Trump's tweets criticizing congresswomen spark calls for impeachment; Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan weighs in.
The four progressive congresswomen who are currently in a nasty feud with President Trump offered a not-so-subtle warning to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, the next time she "singles them out."

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
From the article...

"Their feud, however, seemed to have evaporated on Sunday after Trump targeted them on Twitter, suggesting they should "go back" to the countries they came from despite how three of the four congresswomen were born in the U.S. and all four of them are U.S. citizens. "

So I guess they just want people to think there is a feud when there isn't, and brush over the fact that Pelosi called Trump's comments racist on the House floor in defense of them.

Jan 2019
southeast
From the article...

"Their feud, however, seemed to have evaporated on Sunday after Trump targeted them on Twitter, suggesting they should "go back" to the countries they came from despite how three of the four congresswomen were born in the U.S. and all four of them are U.S. citizens. "

So I guess they just want people to think there is a feud when there isn't, and brush over the fact that Pelosi called Trump's comments racist on the House floor in defense of them.
Stanstill, this was an interview that took place on Tuesday, not Sunday.

Jan 2019
southeast
I realize that, but the person who wrote the editorial is playing fast and loose with what was said to create a feud where there isn’t a feud.

Pelosi’s admonition of Trump came on Tuesday too.
As did their interview. And let me remind you of what AOC accused Pelosi of last week...that does not just go away.

Jan 2019
southeast
It would be nice if people could differentiate between facts and media spin before they post deceptive links.
Well here is another little fact for you in Tlaib own words
Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib partly blamed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the death threats directed at a group of minority congresswomen.

“The fact of the knowledge is, and I’ve done racial justice work in our country for a long time, acknowledge the fact that we are women of color, so when you do single us out, be aware of that, and what you’re doing. Especially because some of us are getting death threats. Because some of us are being singled out in many ways because of our backgrounds, because of our experiences and so forth,” the Michigan lawmaker said in an interview that aired Wednesday on CBS This Morning.

Rashida Tlaib says Pelosi's singling out of ‘the squad’ led to death threats

There is no spinnning, blueneck. It was a warning to Pelosi as reminder of what she did.