The State of California aides and abets the murder of one of their citzens....again

Apr 2015
Katmandu
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Illegal who should have been deported for criminal activities, sanctuary state ignores ICE detainer requests, so he murders a woman....

Based on past results, he will probably be let go again and given a parade...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/Man-Suspected-Of-Killing-San-Jose-Woman-Was-13683789.php
Not a surprise - considering that dumbass State actually has a law in place that criminalizes notifying ICE. So even if the law enforcement wanted to notify ICE theycouldn't.

This is what happens when elect ideological morons to run your state. As I've said before, I wish that State would just secede already and stop trying to infect the rest of the nation with their stupid insanity. Because I really do believe that place is beyond the point of no return at this point.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Like the guy who shot the girl on the pier with a stole gun, he didn't even get charged with the gun crimes.
Even though the law there specifically says if you kill someone during a felony it's second degree murder. So even if they wanted to stupidly believe that idiot and his gun just magically fired on it's own - it was still second degree murder regardless because it's a felony to illegally possess a gun - a felony they actually cited him for. So those people on the jury were a special kind of clueless (like a lot of that State obviously is) because their own verdict didn't even logically make sense. They acknowledged he was committing a felony by illegally possessing a firearm and someone died as a result - yet they found him innocent of second degree murder....which is basically the definition of second degree murder. lol

No wonder that State has such morons in the legislature that would write sanctuary laws that protect murderers like this. Just look at the people they represent like these fucktards on the jury. When you have such stupid people voting naturally you are going to have very stupid people in the legislature.

Last edited:
Oct 2013
USA
Not a surprise - considering that dumbass State actually has a law in place that criminalizes notifying ICE. So even if the law enforcement wanted to notify ICE theycouldn't.

This is what happens when elect ideological morons to run your state. As I've said before, I wish that State would just secede already and stop trying to infect the rest of the nation with their stupid insanity. Because I really do believe that place is beyond the point of no return at this point.
(cough)