The tactics used on Hillary - Real Fake News

Oct 2013
USA
Yes that is what many swallowed and passed around causing the most qualified candidate to be nothing more than a meme for the gullible. Someone to hate. Grandma who worked her life helping people was now the evil devil to people who followed Trump and (Bernie in some cases). Going from being the most respected Secretary of State in all record setting polls in 2013 to being treated so poorly in the election was not an accidental oddity. It started with the Republican hearings created to undermine her and bragged about and it ended with posters and even Russia. So it is not without gratitude that someone is finally going to pay. Just one subset group may well end up the poster child for slime. Too bad it will probably end there as meaningless to the whole. What this election taught us is that partisan politics, smears, and manipulation works solely because some want someone else to win so bad that they are willing to demonize and swallow the bs as quick as hacks can grind the fake news stories out. It is rather ironic that these same hacks call real news fake:

"The proliferation of fake news hit its apex during the 2016 presidential election, mixed in with a steady churn of political news and stories about the candidates.

For some, it serves obvious political aims. But others have made thousands schlepping bogus stories to people seen as both gullible and hyperpartisan.

As The Washington Post’s Abby Ohlheiser wrote last year: “There are a lot of variables that factor into exactly how much a viral hoax story can make for its creator. But if you take Facebook shares as an indirect indicator of how widely viewed some of these sites might be, you start to understand why, if optimized properly, fake-news sites targeting hyperpartisan audiences can be lucrative.”

One prolific fake news writer told The Washington Post that he makes $10,000 a month from Google’s Adsense. A 23-year-old recent graduate from Davidson College told the New York Times that he churned out fake news from his home office in Maryland — and made about $1,000 an hour."

This beauty queen was the face of a fake news website. She says she had no idea.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
First I have heard of this lady.

I'm kinda thinking that she probably was not the reason Trump won.

But, by all means, if whines about: "Uneducated voters, Russians, the Electoral College, James Comey, the FBI, Russians, Racists, Fascists, Sexists and NAZIS" can't help you folks deal with your loss, then, who knows....maybe a beautiful lady, and a fake blog, will!

I can tell you what IS NOT FAKE:

Hillary Clinton perjuring herself before Congress:

[video=youtube;d8FtqzdiYFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU[/video]

Sep 2016
My own world
First I have heard of this lady.

I'm kinda thinking that she probably was not the reason Trump won.

But, by all means, if whines about: "Uneducated voters, Russians, the Electoral College, James Comey, the FBI, Russians, Racists, Fascists, Sexists and NAZIS" can't help you folks deal with your loss, then, who knows....maybe a beautiful lady, and a fake blog, will!

I can tell you what IS NOT FAKE:

Hillary Clinton perjuring herself before Congress:

[video=youtube;d8FtqzdiYFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU[/video]
Go crazy, have the 8th investigation into HRC. When you have had enough of wasting tax payer money feel free to stop. Innocent people don't try to avoid getting an independent prosecutor or waffle about if they should recuse themselves from an investigation that they are personally involved in.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Go crazy, have the 8th investigation into HRC. When you have had enough of wasting tax payer money feel free to stop. Innocent people don't try to avoid getting an independent prosecutor or waffle about if they should recuse themselves from an investigation that they are personally involved in.
I'm kinda confused, here: Is Perjury "okay," or isn't it?

OR, are the Left's "concerns" about perjury, dependent, entirely, on the little letter next to the name of the person perjuring himself, or herself?