The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Sure thing Mr. Q

I'm not the one who posted here that the Boston Bombing was a hoax.
Lmao... Trying for the bait report troll? You must be pissed off being exposed as lying as much as you do.

But just in case you weren't in your typical lying routine, how does this post relate to anything in this thread?

Seems like another one of your bat shit delusional conspiracy theories that you make up out of nothing. You've been putting that tin hat on way too tight lately, seems to be cutting circulation.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Lmao... Trying for the bait report troll? You must be pissed off being exposed as lying as much as you do.

But just in case you weren't in your typical lying routine, how does this post relate to anything in this thread?

Seems like another one of your bat shit delusional conspiracy theories that you make up out of nothing. You've been putting that tin hat on way too tight lately, seems to be cutting circulation.
Batshit delusional seems more in your line of expertise. You are often found near it when not pushing it. The fact is that the "report" was created by the Russians, and sucked up as true by the credulous, who wanted to believe it. They're so far down the rabbit hole now that telling them the truth, they cling to the lie.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Batshit delusional seems more in your line of expertise. You are often found near it when not pushing it. The fact is that the "report" was created by the Russians, and sucked up as true by the credulous, who wanted to believe it. They're so far down the rabbit hole now that telling them the truth, they cling to the lie.
You make the accusation and then continue with a flagrantly false statement like that. Good laughs.

As has been said since within weeks of the emails being published, the metadata proves that the data was copied to an internal network drive / usb drive NOT a transcontinental data transfer.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Everyone already knows you are a Putin dupe, so there is no need for you to further prove the fact, but if you insist, I'm not going to complain.
Sure am. Also a Spy. I was in league with the Rosenbergs and Alger Hiss. Feel better?

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
You make the accusation and then continue with a flagrantly false statement like that. Good laughs.

As has been said since within weeks of the emails being published, the metadata proves that the data was copied to an internal network drive / usb drive NOT a transcontinental data transfer.
Sez you. Not the most convincing argument I've heard, and that includes my chocolate-smeared four year old's explanation that the dog stole the cakes off the shelf.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

Again, I'm not the one who post bat shit crazy nutter theories all the time. That would be you. And how weird, none of the ever seem to pan out.

And how am I "lying"

I did not call the Boston Bombing a hoax, you did. And maybe Sandy Hood was a hoax as well

Own it.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The story of Seth Rich is quite tragic and very interesting. Shot in the back twice, just 1 block from his D.C. apartment. With his particular involvements at the time it seemed suspicious. His wallet, credit cards and cell phone were found on his body, and this furthered the interest. However, in a botched robbery it is common for the thief to run immediately after a gunshot. IMHO we will never know the truth.
Musta been a suicide. Like Vince Foster. (hehe)

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Sez you. Not the most convincing argument I've heard, and that includes my chocolate-smeared four year old's explanation that the dog stole the cakes off the shelf.
No, sez people that know a thing or two about network communications and latency.