The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Again, I'm not the one who post bat shit crazy nutter theories all the time. That would be you. And how weird, none of the ever seem to pan out.

And how am I "lying"

I did not call the Boston Bombing a hoax, you did. And maybe Sandy Hood was a hoax as well

Own it.
How should I be owning your acting like a lying troll trying to bait me so that you can invent some reason to give me an infraction again?

I don't know which is worse, that you are so infantile and petty to engage in such behaviour, or that you actually believe that nobody notices you doing this.

So, "own it" what does your accusation (probably false like everything else you say) have to do with the actual topic? You know that if you weren't abusing your privilege right now, you'd likely be getting the infraction, right?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Musta been a suicide. Like Vince Foster. (hehe)
I'm pretty sure Clinton made the tweet about Epstein too, along the lines of "Epstein has been a long and good friend, news of his upcoming suicide wears heavily on our hearts."

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Musta been a suicide. Like Vince Foster. (hehe)
Vince Foster - Wikipedia

5. After a three-year investigation, Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr[29] released a report on October 10, 1997, also concluding that the death was a suicide.[18][31] In response, Sheila Foster Anthony, Vince Foster's sister, said she agreed with Starr's findings but criticized his investigation for having taken so long, thus contributing to the existence of "ridiculous conspiracy theories proffered by those with a profit or political motive".[31]
Even as someone who has never liked the Clintons... the truth will always be better. The GOP will also remain weakened as long as it keeps its rank and file in line with misinformation.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
is there anything the russians aren't responsible for?

Is it their fault the DC police still haven't found Rich's killer, and don't appear to be trying?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
is there anything the russians aren't responsible for?

Is it their fault the DC police still haven't found Rich's killer, and don't appear to be trying?
Yeah.

They are not responsible for my coffee being empty. I drank it.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Yeah.

They are not responsible for my coffee being empty. I drank it.
Well, a Yahoo News investigation has found that it appears to you that you may have drank it according to documents said to exist by unnamed sources.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I didn't even know there was such a thing as a "Yahoo News Investigation."

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Wrong! Our Hotmail News Investigators can now reveal the true unnamed source to be . . .

Boris.jpg

Mar 2015
The cloud
In the summer of 2016, Russian intelligence agents secretly planted a fake report claiming that Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was gunned down by a squad of assassins working for Hillary Clinton, giving rise to a notorious conspiracy theory that captivated conservative activists and was later promoted from inside President Trump’s White House, a Yahoo News investigation has found. Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the SVR, first circulated a phony “bulletin” — disguised to read as a real intelligence report —about the alleged murder of the former DNC staffer on July 13, 2016, according to the U.S. federal prosecutor who was in charge of the Rich case. That was just three days after Rich, 27, was killed in what police believed was a botched robbery while walking home to his group house in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C., about 30 blocks north of the Capitol.

The purported details in the SVR account seemed improbable on their face: that Rich, a data director in the DNC’s voter protection division, was on his way to alert the FBI to corrupt dealings by Clinton when he was slain in the early hours of a Sunday morning by the former secretary of state’s hit squad.

Yet in a graphic example of how fake news infects the internet, those precise details popped up the same day on an obscure website, whatdoesitmean.com, that is a frequent vehicle for Russian propaganda. The website’s article, which attributed its claims to “Russian intelligence,” was the first known instance of Rich’s murder being publicly linked to a political conspiracy.

“To me, having a foreign intelligence agency set up one of my decedents with lies and planting false stories, to me that’s pretty outrageous,” said Deborah Sines, the former assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Rich case until her retirement last year. “Maybe other people don’t think it’s that outrageous. I did ... once it became clear to me that this was coming from the SVR, then that triggers a lot of very serious [questions about] ‘What do I do with this?

Exclusive: The true origins of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. A Yahoo News investigation.

No wonder his parents were so pissed off at the GOP for trying to make their son a "political" pawn.

And it's also scary how many people bought into this propaganda by Russia.
You scream fake news by posting fake news.

Fucking perfect.