The Trump administration tries to rewrite the story of America

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Poll: Most Americans 'Better Off Financially' Under Trump ...
Poll: Most Americans 'Better Off Financially' Under Trump Than Obama
Poll: Most Americans 'Better Off Financially' Under Trump Than Obama. Males appear to be doing better in a Trump economy than females: 49% of males reported doing better, while 21% said they were doing worse. Alternatively 36% of females reported they were better off, while 30% said they were doing worse.
And like I said, females can't be doing better since their pay is not equitable to that of their male counterparts for similar work. Therefore, one would have to question those males that say that they are doing better under Trump. Perhaps so, since he has sided with them over women in pay. Go figure.

Nov 2018
Maryland
And like I said, females can't be doing better since their pay is not equitable to that of their male counterparts for similar work. Therefore, one would have to question those males that say that they are doing better under Trump. Perhaps so, since he has sided with them over women in pay. Go figure.

Poll: Most 'better off financially' under Trump than Obama
Poll: Most ‘better off financially’ under Trump than Obama
For the second time in two weeks, a new national survey has found that most Americans -- and especially Hispanics -- feel that they are better off under President Trump than they were under former ...

1566067045484.png

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Poll: Most 'better off financially' under Trump than Obama
Poll: Most ‘better off financially’ under Trump than Obama
For the second time in two weeks, a new national survey has found that most Americans -- and especially Hispanics -- feel that they are better off under President Trump than they were under former ...

View attachment 26843
FAKE NEWS! Gosh, you don't even know how to recognize that it is FAKE do you? Also, you didn't check it out either to see that June only has 30 days! You did not bother to double check on that meme before posting it and simply fell for it making former President Obama's daughter Malia look bad. For that reason you are hereby being placed on permanent Ignore. You fell for it hook, line and sinker! I know you like to follow me around like a lost puppy but the buck stops here.

Fake News: Malia Obama Did NOT Admit The Country Is In Better Shape Under President Trump
By Maarten Schenk

"Did Malia Obama admit that the country is in better shape under President Trump compared to under her father, President Barack Obama, at the same point in time? No, a meme spreading that message was made up by a left-wing Facebook page that makes up satirical fake news in order to trick Republicans and Trump supporters into sharing it so they can be mocked for not checking their sources. The quote is fake."

Last edited: