The Truth About That Drag Queen Story Hour in Minnesota

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Of course the first thread is a lie. Here's the unbiased truth. And not from fake right wing news.

But what if I don't want to believe that parents took toddlers to a city library to have fun. What if I want to believe that city hall, the library, the workers in the library, the parents, and the kids, and the performer all wanted to put on an x rated sex show for children and all of them were fully on board with full frontal nudity?

What if that's just what I WANT to believe because I'm just that fucking gullible.

Jul 2016
Florida
But what if I don't want to believe that parents took toddlers to a city library to have fun. What if I want to believe that city hall, the library, the workers in the library, the parents, and the kids, and the performer all wanted to put on an x rated sex show for children and all of them were fully on board with full frontal nudity?

What if that's just what I WANT to believe because I'm just that fucking gullible.
I wouldn't allow my child to attend that. They'd be busy listening to the pretty drag queen reading books, not the homophobe paedophile putting on sex show.