The wall is going up very fast!

May 2007
your place
Fine you get your talking point I get my wall. Everybody's happy. Works for me.

Funny you are calling it “my wall”. You have really taken ownership. As far as it “works for” you, that is the idea. It really isn’t about anything except appealing to Trump’s base. It also works for the illegals who can afford a cheap saw or ladders and rope. It’s a win win.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Funny you are calling it “my wall”. You have really taken ownership. As far as it “works for” you, that is the idea. It really isn’t about anything except appealing to Trump’s base. It also works for the illegals who can afford a cheap saw or ladders and rope. It’s a win win.
We were discussing the dilapidated fence along Organ Pipe cactus NP smugglers drove through at will and murdered a NP ranger. It's being replaced by a far superior barrier that I posted pictures of. She gets her "replaced not new" talking point I get my wall. We both walk away happy and the 60% of trails closed in the NP will soon be open for tourist use again so they will be happy too. Drug smugglers and illegals not so much and criminals from Mexico that used to drive across the border to rob tourist then drive home will be out of luck.

May 2007
your place
We were discussing the dilapidated fence along Organ Pipe cactus NP smugglers drove through at will and murdered a NP ranger. It's being replaced by a far superior barrier that I posted pictures of. She gets her "replaced not new" talking point I get my wall. We both walk away happy and the 60% of trails closed in the NP will soon be open for tourist use again so they will be happy too. Drug smugglers and illegals not so much and criminals from Mexico that used to drive across the border to rob tourist then drive home will be out of luck.

Right. The drug smugglers “will be out of luck”. That is how it has been ever since the “war on drugs”. It will be amazing. No more drugs or “Mexican criminals”.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Right. The drug smugglers “will be out of luck”. That is how it has been ever since the “war on drugs”. It will be amazing. No more drugs or “Mexican criminals”.
No more casually driving across the border, killing an Organ Pipe Cactus NP employee and fleeing back to Mexico thats for sure.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Really? The story of a sawsall cutting through the fence has been debunked? When was that?
Scroll.
It was an early version of the now hardened fence design and occurred during construction and before motion sensors were installed. Border patrol says new version along with sensors will give them adequate time to respond before a successful breach.
Myth busted.