The wall is going up very fast!

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Scroll.
It was an early version of the now hardened fence design and occurred during construction and before motion sensors were installed. Border patrol says new version along with sensors will give them adequate time to respond before a successful breach.
Myth busted.
Did a search on that, and came up with this:

President Donald Trump has admitted his border wall is not as impenetrable as he had initially claimed after reports that some parts had been sawed through.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday that smuggling gangs have used commercial power tools to cut through the new parts of Trump's controversial wall along the Mexican border.
which doesn't really matter as most of the illegals didn't cross the border on land anyway.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Sep 2019
Idaho
Did a search on that, and came up with this:

which doesn't really matter as most of the illegals didn't cross the border on land anyway.
Just a link based on the OP link and your continued misrepresentation of illegals crossing the border once again indicates your open border mentality. Why secure the border at all if so few illegals cross that way? The more you attempt trickery and deceit the more you invalidate your every position on this subject.
As a side note I thought I recognized you from a different forum a couple years ago when I enjoyed debating someone with your pseudonym who was fairly reasonable. Either you are not he or you are and TDS has destroyed your mind. I can only wonder.

May 2007
your place
Just a link based on the OP link and your continued misrepresentation of illegals crossing the border once again indicates your open border mentality. Why secure the border at all if so few illegals cross that way? The more you attempt trickery and deceit the more you invalidate your every position on this subject.
As a side note I thought I recognized you from a different forum a couple years ago when I enjoyed debating someone with your pseudonym who was fairly reasonable. Either you are not he or you are and TDS has destroyed your mind. I can only wonder.

You seem to have a set pattern. Whenever you get stumped you seem to go to the same “open borders” bogus comment over and over. There is nothing in the post that you responded to that gave any indication of supporting “open borders”. Then you switched to a personal attack. These are troll tactics.

• Love
Sep 2019
Idaho
You seem to have a set pattern. Whenever you get stumped you seem to go to the same “open borders” bogus comment over and over. There is nothing in the post that you responded to that gave any indication of supporting “open borders”. Then you switched to a personal attack. These are troll tactics.
You declared defeat and "gave up" on this subject long ago. Run along. You have nothing to add to the conversation except to troll.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
I've stepped under a shoddy, wire fence to (illegally ) enter Mexico. And stepped under the same fence to re-enter America (illegally). That area is now equipped with fencing that would prevent such crimes. However small that impact has on our nation, I believe it to be a positive impact.
Nice to know we have criminals posting on this site.

• Love
Feb 2011
I'm always reasonable. It's your characterization of anyone who doesn't agree that the wall is a terrific idea is for "open borders" that is not reasonable.

Sure. let's finally do something about illegal immigration. Nothing effective has been done in at least sixty years. But, if were' going to do something, let it be something that works and is based on the real world.

I think you're the one who is blinded by Trump Devotion Syndrome, not me.

Sep 2019
Idaho
I'm always reasonable. It's your characterization of anyone who doesn't agree that the wall is a terrific idea is for "open borders" that is not reasonable.

Sure. let's finally do something about illegal immigration. Nothing effective has been done in at least sixty years. But, if were' going to do something, let it be something that works and is based on the real world.

I think you're the one who is blinded by Trump Devotion Syndrome, not me.
I've asked you and others repeatedly for this "something that works" plan but you all play dodgeball. Until I see a better plan I'll stick with Trumps border barriers idea.
As to your contention that few illegals cross that way anyhow yes it makes me question if you think we need any border security at all.

Feb 2011
I've asked you and others repeatedly for this "something that works" plan but you all play dodgeball. Until I see a better plan I'll stick with Trumps border barriers idea.
As to your contention that few illegals cross that way anyhow yes it makes me question if you think we need any border security at all.
Firstly, I've outlined my plan, which has to do with turning off the magnet that brings them here.
Secondly, it's just not true that anyone who thinks building a boondoggle is not the way to address the problem is for "open borders."
and finally, I've already posted a link showing how most of the illegals really get here.