The worst thing Trump has done that has nothing to do with something he said-tweeted

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Most sane people ignore what Trump says and tweets.

But let's face it, he loves the reactions and the confrontations.

And I don't see this form of fake news ending any time soon.

Please answer the OP question if you can come up with something as
offensive as Trump's social media provocations.

Apr 2010
Oregon
Lol. Ignore what Trump says. He’s only the president of the United States.

How about his piss poor response to Puerto Rico where 80% of the island is still without power and 1 million people still don’t have access to drinking water.

How about intentionally destabilizing health care and then refusing to cooperate with bipartisan efforts to address the issue.

How about changing the rules of engagement that have lead to an all time high in civilian deaths in Iraq and Syria

How about continually blurring the ethical lines of checks and balances that have kept America a stable democracy for over 200 years. A story just came out yesterday that he was personally interviewing US attorneys that would have jurisdiction over Manhattan and Trump Tower.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Actually, no. In fact, ignoring completely what anyone says would be borderline insane. A person's words can be weighted differently against their actions in an effort to judge them, but ignoring them completely would only be a strategy if you purposefully wanted to distort who they are or promote a purposefully disingenuous view of them.

That being said, I find it interesting that you feel that sane people ignore what this president says when you focused so much time and effort on what the last president said.

Apr 2010
Oregon
How about getting lackeys, from Spicer to SHS to even General Kelly, out in front of the press to intentionally lie to the public.

How about swindling money from tax payers by having the secret service rent things from his own private golf courses.

How about his unheard wave of nepotism where he appoints wholly unqualified individuals to positions they have no business being in because they are related.

Last edited:

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

You do realize that his "tweets" are "official" comments right?

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio

I'd say the self-dealing with the family businesses is a sickening abuse of power that is virtually ignored by the media.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
News of the Weird! Putin has complained about the way Trump is constantly being made fun of and wants it to stop!

He will not stand by while Russia's employees are being mocked!