There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. American Should Know the Difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Quotation Violation
There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. America Should Know The Difference…
Posted on December 4, 2018 by DCWhispers

So much of what the Establishment Media says about the Trump presidency is a lie. As an incredibly successful private citizen Donald Trump swapped a life of luxury for a life of service and in doing so some estimate he’s lost a billion dollars or more in personal wealth to do so. Not since the days of the Founding Fathers has a president sacrificed so much for the betterment of so many. It is a stunning contrast to the Obamas who had almost no private life experience but instead have been feeding from the public monies trough since they were attending college on the people’s’ dime. There are givers and there are takers. In this case it’s very clear who is who…

image: https://preview.redd.it/bq703h24pa2...bp&s=6306d12d8cd806f549beb5b6bd415507eec8f01a

Read more at There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. America Should Know The Difference... - DCWhispers.com

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. America Should Know The Difference…

So much of what the Establishment Media says about the Trump presidency is a lie. As an incredibly successful private citizen Donald Trump swapped a life of luxury for a life of service and in doing so some estimate he’s lost a billion dollars or more in personal wealth to do so. Not since the days of the Founding Fathers has a president sacrificed so much for the betterment of so many. It is a stunning contrast to the Obamas who had almost no private life experience but instead have been feeding from the public monies trough since they were attending college on the people’s’ dime. There are givers and there are takers. In this case it’s very clear who is who…

image: https://preview.redd.it/bq703h24pa2...bp&s=6306d12d8cd806f549beb5b6bd415507eec8f01a

Read more at There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. America Should Know The Difference... - DCWhispers.com
Trump is a worthless piece of garbage.
I think that pretty much covers it.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS.
Yes, there are givers and takers. Trump is taking millions of dollars for himself and his extended family by way of violations of the emoluments clause -- handing out administrative policies to the highest bidder, in exchange for things like trademarks for his daughter's business, purchases of Trump properties, etc. The Obamas, by comparison, acted in an ethical manner, taking only the proper salary of the president.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Inappropriate Content

<iframe src="Throwing Up The Exorcist GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="268" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Trump gave up much to become President. He knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but he loves his country and he knew he could undue all of the harm that Obama had inflicted on her.

It's good to see we finally have a President who is working out of love for his country.
Yes, there are givers and takers. Trump is taking millions of dollars for himself and his extended family by way of violations of the emoluments clause -- handing out administrative policies to the highest bidder, in exchange for things like trademarks for his daughter's business, purchases of Trump properties, etc. The Obamas, by comparison, acted in an ethical manner, taking only the proper salary of the president.

Proof?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Trump gave up much to become President. He knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but he loves his country and he knew he could undue all of the harm that Obama had inflicted on her.

It's good to see we finally have a President who is working out of love for his country.

Proof?
There are cases being tried in court right now, oh, that's right, your media sources don't tell you about that, do they?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
There are cases being tried in court right now, oh, that's right, your media sources don't tell you about that, do they?

Hey, I know what some are up to and most of is simply Trump hate gone bonkers.

What your media is not telling you is this --- the real scandal is going to be exposed soon. I know this from a Washington insider. I don't live far from D.C. Your media honks will go ballistic and will be found with egg all over their faces, and you will finally learn the truth that your media hides or is too stupid to realize. I think they know, they are just hiding it, because they know how devastating it is for Democrats.

Some of your favorite heroes are going down. If you haven't bought your crying towels, buy them now. You are going to need them.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Hey, I know what some are up to and most of is simply Trump hate gone bonkers.

What your media is not telling you is this --- the real scandal is going to be exposed soon. I know this from a Washington insider. I don't live far from D.C. Your media honks will go ballistic and will be found with egg all over their faces, and you will finally learn the truth that your media hides or is too stupid to realize. I think they know, they are just hiding it, because they know how devastating it is for Democrats.

Some of your favorite heroes are going down. If you haven't bought your crying towels, buy them now. You are going to need them.
Dude, you have been reading Q, haven't you?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Dude, you have been reading Q, haven't you?

No, I know what is coming. And, I know there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians as the Democrat media have been telling you for 2 freaking years. It's all bullshit!! But, in America, anyone is free to believe in Pixies and Trixies.

Status
Not open for further replies.