There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. American Should Know the Difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2018
Maryland
The gift the keeps on giving. Another crackpot site.

Guess because the OP does not read factual news he is unaware of the multiple lawsuits against Trump and his various organizations for enriching himself.

Subpoenas Coming Soon In Trump Emoluments Lawsuit

New York AG Presses Forward With Suit Against Trump's Charitable Foundation

Love for his country? Thanks for the best laugh I have had all day troll.
New to the board here...so what does troll mean? Doesn't sound exactly flattering.

Mar 2010
Indiana
There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. America Should Know The Difference…
Posted on December 4, 2018 by DCWhispers

So much of what the Establishment Media says about the Trump presidency is a lie. As an incredibly successful private citizen Donald Trump swapped a life of luxury for a life of service and in doing so some estimate he’s lost a billion dollars or more in personal wealth to do so. Not since the days of the Founding Fathers has a president sacrificed so much for the betterment of so many. It is a stunning contrast to the Obamas who had almost no private life experience but instead have been feeding from the public monies trough since they were attending college on the people’s’ dime. There are givers and there are takers. In this case it’s very clear who is who…

image: https://preview.redd.it/bq703h24pa2...bp&s=6306d12d8cd806f549beb5b6bd415507eec8f01a

Read more at There are presidents and there are PRESIDENTS. America Should Know The Difference... - DCWhispers.com

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Someone has to romance Hillary.

It sure as hell isn't going to be her "husband".

Bill's "been with" lots of women since he last "laid down" with her.
Oh, so now you’re gonna hit me with a pun. ‘Hillaryous’!

You still seem mad though. You mad bro?

Jul 2014
midwest
Yeah and we’ll all be laughing bigly when Donald is impeached, forced to resign, or loses in 2020 (or my personal favorite — he’s found lifeless in bed with a Mueller indictment in one hand and his Twitter phone in the other with Fox blaring on the tv).
Nah, not ALL of us.

I will be all like "Hello President Pence!"

You guys are gonna LOVE him...

May 2007
Houston, Texas
The "Gift that keeps on giving" is Hillary.

I thought we all knew that.

And, nice to have a so called "moderator" calling other members "troll".

Great standards on this site, eh?

Yeah, baby!
I am convinced that you secretly, sexually desire Hillary Clinton. There is no other explanation as to why you obsess on her like you do. I suggest buying a Hillary Clinton mask to use when fucking. If you can get your partner to wear it, that is. lol

Jul 2014
midwest
I am convinced that you secretly, sexually desire Hillary Clinton. There is no other explanation as to why you obsess on her like you do. I suggest buying a Hillary Clinton mask to use when fucking. If you can get your partner to wear it, that is. lol
Well, that's a very interesting idea right there.

How'd you come up with it?

OK, you don't need to answer that.

I think I'll do my activities my way.

And let you do whatever you do your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.