There is a direct correlation between Your leader and Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
In politics their are certain ways people act. Certain mannerisms that will be common or that go over well. There is an entire science behind this. Nixon actually started researching it after he lost to Kennedy because of the Live TV debate (that everyone on radio thought Nixon won).
Uhm ...

Extremist do not understand facts.

Emotion only please.

But, thanks for the informative post anyway.

Jan 2007
Came out today in Barr's testimony that Barr does not even know whether Mueller agrees with what was in his four-page letter to Congress.

That should certainly make EVERY American want to wait and see what is actually IN the Mueller Report.
Apparently not enough to indict. Evidence is needed. Still waiting on Schiff to give us his evidence. You'll never see that. Spreading bullshit all over leftist's media.

Jan 2016
Colorado
hillary helped wreck the Middle East. Topple nations. She fits better.
No one but no one did more to 'wreck' the Middle East than Cowboy George and Big Bad Dick. They were the leaders of the Gang that decided to go and invade Iraq in 2003. They were the guys that kicked over the hornets' nest. Don't try to blame that on anyone else, dude.

Jan 2016
Colorado
To my surprise ....

That is exactly what AG William Barr said today !!!
AG Barr was spouting a CONSPIRACY THEORY today, offered exactly ZERO EVIDENCE to support it, and got CALLED ON IT, and he's been told to RETRACT IT, or PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE.

What he did today was nothing less than disgraceful, and Chuck Schumer was quite correct in saying it was BENEATH the office of the Attorney General of the United States of America.

Jan 2007
No one but no one did more to 'wreck' the Middle East than Cowboy George and Big Bad Dick. They were the leaders of the Gang that decided to go and invade Iraq in 2003. They were the guys that kicked over the hornets' nest. Don't try to blame that on anyone else, dude.
Agree, hillary just added her part too. Syria was a total wipe out. That wrecked Europe in migrations.

Jan 2016
Colorado
In politics their are certain ways people act. Certain mannerisms that will be common or that go over well. There is an entire science behind this. Nixon actually started researching it after he lost to Kennedy because of the Live TV debate (that everyone on radio thought Nixon won).
Authoritarian types, or alpha-male types, like to strike the kind of poses that I just showed you, or a pose even more extreme, like THIS one:

1554949305704.png

I suggested in another thread that THIS is the pose our President Donald Trump would adopt in attempting to communicate with any extraterrestrial alien.

I was only half-joking.

Which is why I was also only half-joking when I sincerely hoped that if any extraterrestrial aliens came to Earth, we would have them meet with Angela Merkel, instead. I think the whole world would be SO much SAFER, that way.

Jan 2016
Colorado
The assholes at CNN are getting a little rattled. They are really pumping out serious bullshit. Conspiracy Theory is the latest term they are all using.
Well, it WAS a conspiracy theory that AG Barr pumped out there, Thor. He provided exactly ZERO EVIDENCE to back up his bullshit, and when called on it, immediately started to backtrack. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.