There is a direct correlation between Your leader and Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2006
Authoritarian types, or alpha-male types, like to strike the kind of poses that I just showed you, or a pose even more extreme, like THIS one:

View attachment 23026

I suggested in another thread that THIS is the pose our President Donald Trump would adopt in attempting to communicate with any extraterrestrial alien.

I was only half-joking.

Which is why I was also only half-joking when I sincerely hoped that if any extraterrestrial aliens came to Earth, we would have them meet with Angela Merkel, instead. I think the whole world would be SO much SAFER, that way.
It's nice to see his hair has turned white.

Nov 2006
I suspect he is far more in the know then you are. I'll go with him. The conspiracy theory appears to be the one that played out these past two years about Trump.
I know you are still hopeful they pull a rabbit out of the hat.
Why do you suppose the report left it for the justice dept to decide on obstruction charges if there wasn't any evidence and and why do you suppose trump replaced the AG just before it came out? How long do you think it took him to find an AG that would lie for him?

Nov 2006
He did not. The investigations will reveal. We heard a lot about Trump / Russia collusion. Look where that got you.
What fucking investigations by who? I doubt it will be congress, they are booked with a half dozen more into the dumbshit. The house certainly won't initiate one.

Nov 2006
These nazi wannabees don't understand that in the first three years Hitler was in power. He was way less hateful and obnoxious Then Pres Scum Bag. If scum bag forces himself into dictatorial position and he will do the same and his supporter will support him no matter what he does. Scum bag is way worse then Hitler was three years into his power.
You got it. The right runs straight to Auschwitz for a comparison because they are too fucking stupid to understand or know history.

Nov 2006
Does not check all the boxes, but for sure does for other ones. Like the disdain for human rights, the "enemies" thing, corporate power, disdain for intellectuals, and cronyism.

Definately 11 of the 14 clear as day. Add what the fascist Goebbells said, accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of yourself.

Dec 2018
Florida
I don't need these senseless worhless comment , You didn't read my post obviously and if you continue to respond , and say things that I didn't say , Your out of here also.
You are comparing Trump and Hitler. I’m sure that doesn’t undermine the experiences of those that died and survived the holocaust.

Btw you know you aren’t a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.