There is a direct correlation between Your leader and Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2018
Florida
Authoritarian types, or alpha-male types, like to strike the kind of poses that I just showed you, or a pose even more extreme, like THIS one:

View attachment 23026

I suggested in another thread that THIS is the pose our President Donald Trump would adopt in attempting to communicate with any extraterrestrial alien.

I was only half-joking.

Which is why I was also only half-joking when I sincerely hoped that if any extraterrestrial aliens came to Earth, we would have them meet with Angela Merkel, instead. I think the whole world would be SO much SAFER, that way.
We wouldn’t be safe with either. It is better to do the meeting on their lands. Just ask the natives Americans.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Just stop. Everytime we compare some dipshit to "Hitler" we are disrespecting the victims of that monster and diminishing the seriousness of the crimes that man committed.

/Punches you.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Just stop. Everytime we compare some dipshit to "Hitler" we are disrespecting the victims of that monster and diminishing the seriousness of the crimes that man committed.

/Punches you.

And worthy of mention that the argument is just lame and goofy.

Not sure what year the Godwin Laws were passed...but by gawd that was some fine legislation.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What the fuck does that have to do with their leadership styles being so familiar? And you are questioning his truthfulness when saying he had a bone spur? That's a first.
Grandiose claims do require grandiose evidence...

My point was simply that Hitler and Trump have very little actually in common.

Jan 2014
California
Your leader as far as dictatorship compared to Hitler and Nazi Germany is concerned , Is way further advanced then Hitlers was in the same time frame. All the ugliness and cruelty That Hitler used to come to power is no different then what this clown has used in the same time frame. There is no escaping these facts, from giving his followers people to blame America's problem on. To attacking immigrants and anyone who isn't pure white. This man is evil and his supporters are also. This group like Nazi Germany is made up of fake Christians and fake patriots. They have to go and you're either the solution or the problem. Your either a patriot or a supporter of this mentally ill man.
Mr. Bander,

Godwin's Law. You lose.

Nov 2015
UK
Your leader as far as dictatorship compared to Hitler and Nazi Germany is concerned , Is way further advanced then Hitlers was in the same time frame. All the ugliness and cruelty That Hitler used to come to power is no different then what this clown has used in the same time frame. There is no escaping these facts, from giving his followers people to blame America's problem on. To attacking immigrants and anyone who isn't pure white. This man is evil and his supporters are also. This group like Nazi Germany is made up of fake Christians and fake patriots. They have to go and you're either the solution or the problem. Your either a patriot or a supporter of this mentally ill man.
With all due respect, what a load of verbal shite.

Next, you'll probably tell me veto's are part of a dictator.

Jan 2007
Hillary was completely exonerated. We are still waiting for the Mueller report as well as how many other investigations still pending on your dumbshit?
Of course she was exonerated, she was the presumed next president. The obama administration made sure nothing would get in the way of that, despite her email issues and destruction of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.