Theresa May in final push for Brexit

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Theresa May is making a final bid to save her Brexit deal ahead of a crunch Commons vote.

Battling a sore throat after late night talks with the EU, the prime minister urged MPs to back her "improved deal" or risk "no Brexit at all".

But some leading Tory Brexiteers and the DUP, who keep her government in power, have rejected the deal. They say the legal assurances secured by the PM are not enough to prevent the UK being tied permanently to the EU. Sir Bill Cash, a leading Brexiteer, said: "In the light of our own legal analysis and others we do not recommend accepting the government's motion today." Sir Bill was part of a panel of legally-trained Brexiteer MPs who examined the PM's revised deal, concluding that it did not deliver the binding changes MPs had demanded.

With husband Philip watching from the public gallery, Mrs May made a final plea to MPs to "come together" and "prove beyond all doubt that democracy comes before party, faction or personal ambition".

May in final push to save Brexit deal

Nov 2013
NY
MPs reject Brexit deal. Tomorrow is a new vote on a "crashout" Brexit deal.

MPs reject May’s EU withdrawal deal again
Those Brits are just too funny.

So they voted for the Brexit, without understanding what they're getting themselves into.

Then, all those misleading the public into the Brexit vote in the first place, didn't want to have anything to do with the actual process, and denied any responsibility within the government.

The only one stepping up was May, who did the best she could, and is now losing to all those idiots who created the mess, but don't want to participate in it.

So now the Brexit with a deal is off the table. tomorrow they will vote for a no-deal Brexit, which the same folks who dismissed May's deal, will dismiss as well.

Then Thursday they'll vote for a delay of the Brexit, which has to be accepted by the EU though, and they don't really have a large incentive to accept it, especially since there's no path forward to ever get to a different deal than the one currently on the table.

And the labor party is now pushing for another referendum, the ONE THING that was never to happen, LOL...

And the most likely outcome at this moment is that the new referendum - if taking place - will have the outcome of staying in the EU...
The Brits will have made such fools out of themselves over the time of 3 years.. it is just hilarious.

Nov 2015
UK
Those Brits are just too funny.

So they voted for the Brexit, without understanding what they're getting themselves into.

Then, all those misleading the public into the Brexit vote in the first place, didn't want to have anything to do with the actual process, and denied any responsibility within the government.

The only one stepping up was May, who did the best she could, and is now losing to all those idiots who created the mess, but don't want to participate in it.

So now the Brexit with a deal is off the table. tomorrow they will vote for a no-deal Brexit, which the same folks who dismissed May's deal, will dismiss as well.

Then Thursday they'll vote for a delay of the Brexit, which has to be accepted by the EU though, and they don't really have a large incentive to accept it, especially since there's no path forward to ever get to a different deal than the one currently on the table.

And the labor party is now pushing for another referendum, the ONE THING that was never to happen, LOL...

And the most likely outcome at this moment is that the new referendum - if taking place - will have the outcome of staying in the EU...
The Brits will have made such fools out of themselves over the time of 3 years.. it is just hilarious.
Kettle calling the pot black!!! Fuck me, America has been going at hyperspeed fool level over Trump. What a ridiculous post.

The vote was Remain or leave. Why do dimwits think leave means deal? I blame the education systems across the globe, we live in fuckwitty times.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
The vote was Remain or leave. Why do dimwits think leave means deal?
Because leaving has to be negotiated in order to retain trade deals. The damage to the economy would be catastrophic if the nation just walked away, or do you think the Commonwealth the British abandoned trade with in '72 are just waiting to fill the shelves again? Britain severely compromised the Australian economy by joining the ECC, and we had to find other markets for our primary industries.

I blame the education systems across the globe, we live in fuckwitty times.
So do I, and your post exemplifies the problem.

Nov 2015
UK
Because leaving has to be negotiated in order to retain trade deals. The damage to the economy would be catastrophic if the nation just walked away, or do you think the Commonwealth the British abandoned trade with in '72 are just waiting to fill the shelves again? Britain severely compromised the Australian economy by joining the ECC, and we had to find other markets for our primary industries.

So do I, and your post exemplified the problem.
Get a fucking dictionary, leave means fucking leave. Why do people struggle with the word Leave??

Do you know what leave means???? Obviously not.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
Get a fucking dictionary, leave means fucking leave. Why do people struggle with the word Leave??

Do you know what leave means???? Obviously not.
I know exactly what 'leave' means, so cut the foolish noise. There are factors involved here that are obviously beyond your somewhat 'elementary' comprehension.

Try reading the following and if you have any problems, just ask:

Brexit negotiations - Wikipedia

Nov 2015
UK
I know exactly what 'leave' means, so cut the foolish noise. There are factors involved here that are obviously beyond your somewhat 'elementary' comprehension.

Try reading the following and if you have any problems, just ask:

Brexit negotiations - Wikipedia
I don't need to read any of the he following. I comprehend what a bunch of fucking pussies in Parliament we have. I even e-mailed my local MP to say how fucking useless they all are. The public voted to join a common market with a commission, not a fucking dictatorship with a Parliament. Plus, how the hell does parliament vote on how we leave??? The dickheads didn't vote us in, we had useless prime minister's running off signing treaties.

The UK needed a Thatcher or Trump to sort this shit out but with have a useless old hag fucking it up. And if you think you can preach to me the shit you're coming out with, think again.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I don't need to read any of the he following.
Yeah, you do.

I comprehend what a bunch of fucking pussies in Parliament we have.
Obviously not.

I even e-mailed my local MP to say how fucking useless they all are.
I'm sure they gave your emotionally charged diatribe the attention it deserves.

The public voted to join a common market with a commission, not a fucking dictatorship with a Parliament.
They are trying to negotiate a deal in the public interest.

Plus, how the hell does parliament vote on how we leave???
To govern the country effectively.

The dickheads didn't vote us in, we had useless prime minister's running off signing treaties.
Immaterial.

The UK needed a Thatcher or Trump to sort this shit out but with have a useless old hag fucking it up.
Who may, or may not have come up with a better plan.

And if you think you can preach to me the shit you're coming out with, think again.
Your irrational rants are of no consequence to me and merely support my belief in your ignorance.