"They could try to stop me from doing it, but,I've made my decision and we're going f

T

TennesseeRain

Re: "They could try to stop me from doing it, but,I've made my decision and we're goi

You can still compare Bush to Hitler, Hitler did more things than just genocide, he was a very amazing speaker, that is how he came to power anyway(and I'm not saying bush is an amazing speaker).
The OP clearly intended to compare the evils of Bush to the evils of Hitler. Anyone can make the comparison, but I, personally, don't view it as an effective way to engage in legitimate debate.

P

Properman

Re: "They could try to stop me from doing it, but,I've made my decision and we're goi

The OP clearly intended to compare the evils of Bush to the evils of Hitler. Anyone can make the comparison, but I, personally, don't view it as an effective way to engage in legitimate debate.
George Bush has not necissarily do anything evil. He may have done some bad things, but he is not close to the evil that Hitler was.

But then you could also say that all men are evil, but some choose to use it and others dont.

L

Little Armenia

…the consequence of Bush policy is a nuclear disaster which surpasses all evil done by all dictators of all time. Shooting opponents is primitive and senseless. Provoking universal catastrophe – is a long term vision of truly dedicated evildoer (no matter he is doing by his own initiative or as a stuffed puppet of others).
Hitler was required a charisma and intellectual strength to draw after the masses, this modern Gestapo does it with academic institutions & information media – for they are one to shape them.
From primitive propaganda of nazi to institutionalized mass-annihilation of world using scientific minds(quite good, sometimes). How clever!

You all are misled

P

Properman

…the consequence of Bush policy is a nuclear disaster which surpasses all evil done by all dictators of all time. Shooting opponents is primitive and senseless. Provoking universal catastrophe – is a long term vision of truly dedicated evildoer (no matter he is doing by his own initiative or as a stuffed puppet of others).
Hitler was required a charisma and intellectual strength to draw after the masses, this modern Gestapo does it with academic institutions & information media – for they are one to shape them.
From primitive propaganda of nazi to institutionalized mass-annihilation of world using scientific minds(quite good, sometimes). How clever!

You all are misled
However strongly you are opposed to Bush, you have to get your facts straight. Bush origianaly attackted Iraq, in addition to finding and destroying Al Quida, but to also keep a nuclear disaster from happening. He may have been wrong in his assumption that Iraq had nuclear weapons, but what would have happened if they had had them.

L

However strongly you are opposed to Bush, you have to get your facts straight. Bush origianaly attackted Iraq, in addition to finding and destroying Al Quida, but to also keep a nuclear disaster from happening. He may have been wrong in his assumption that Iraq had nuclear weapons, but what would have happened if they had had them.
Are you serious? Bush took us to Iraq because he thought they nuclear bombs and that Al Quaida was there? Do you really believe that?

Are you serious? Bush took us to Iraq because he thought they nuclear bombs and that Al Quaida was there? Do you really believe that?
No, we're there for the oil...duh.

X

xoplytnyk

OH NO,
A leader making a decision, how horrible. it's commander in chief dumbass, not congreses bitch
A. Bush is not a leader.
B. He is incompetent.
C. He should be releived of command.

Congress can rescind his authority to make any decision.

X

xoplytnyk

I may not believe it but those are the inernationaly accepted facts.
Bush's rationale for invading Iraq was completely void of facts. And whether or not his rationale was internationally accepted (or not) is irrelevant.