They Told Me If I Voted for Trump Racial Segregation Would Return

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
A student newspaper?

And your "source" is another student newspaper, this one hailing from Mobile Alabama? The College Fix - Media Bias/Fact Check

The letter was from November 23, 2015 (before Trump was elected)

It does not say how they heard about this. The black student union Facebook page doesn't mention it.

I'm not normally one to question sources, but The Fix is not offering where they got this news from. They only offered a photo of a letter, but who exactly typed that letter and where did it come from? It is addressed to:

William A. Covino The school president.
California State University, Los Angeles

Last edited:
May 2019
Lake Geneva, WI
A student newspaper?

And your "source" is another student newspaper, this one hailing from Mobile Alabama?

The letter was from November 23, 2015

It does not say how they heard about this. Their Facebook page doesn't mention it.
Why is it that every time a liberal gets stumped by a factual news source they say ¨seriously, a factual news source¨?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Why is it that every time a liberal gets stumped by a factual news source they say ¨seriously, a factual news source¨?
What does liberalism have to do with this? I'm saying that it's odd that a college paper out in Alabama is privy to a letter written to the president of a California college.

They did not source where they found this three-year-old letter.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet