THINGS DEMOCRATS HAVE FUNDED THAT COST MORE THAN THE BORDER WALL

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Like I said, when Trump triples the stock market, let us know. But for now let's call it a draw. I can post shit just like you all day long.

Who Gets Credit for Economy, Obama or Trump?

I don't think we've hit the bottom yet in the Trump Stock Market. I don't and wouldn't have more than 20% of my portfolio allocated in stocks. Don't trust him, do you??????

Bottom line: The Trump economy is doing well. More people than ever are working, many with good pay, benefits, etc. Business, which had left the country under Obama are returning to a better business climate. Fewer now on welfare and food stamps.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Obama wasn't responsible for the crash. Republicans were. False comparison but since when don't Trumpsters muddy the water. You're just like Trump. You must be proud.
Give me a freaking break!!! The left lies every day, and they make Trump look like a choirboy.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Bottom line: The Trump economy is doing well. More people than ever are working, many with good pay, benefits, etc. Business, which had left the country under Obama are returning to a better business climate. Fewer now on welfare and food stamps.
I think we've got all the trickle down were going to get. Good luck!