Things the left finds racist, (A growing list).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2019
Texas
I was rewatching the HBO series 'Band of Brothers' this past week and there has not been one black solider portrayed in the show.

Time to ban this racist program from Tom Hanks and Steven Speilberg.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Not only are we racists, we are now "white supremacists" according to some on the Left.

Mar 2019
Being "color blind" is also now racist.

Instead of being color blind, you must see brown and black people as victims and be sure to support measures for "social justice"

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
According to the OP and his ilk there is no racism in this country, no white supremacists, no mass shootings......,almost on a weekly basis now....and opposing racism IS racism.

Good is bad...up is down....left is right....etc

Mar 2019
According to the OP and his ilk there is no racism in this country, no white supremacists, no mass shootings......,almost on a weekly basis now....and opposing racism IS racism.

I disagree. Racism exists on all sides.

But there is this notion from the Left that "white supremacy" is this big problem for the country. How many of us even know a white supremacist? I don't. And Trump is no white supremacist and neither are the vast percent of his voters.

Reactions: orangecat

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

Since you are so prone to lying, do you think people will read my list and think I said what you claimed I said? Why present yourself as a liar? I never held any such opinion.

thread is a list that I have compiled of examples of leftists calling odd things racist, you can discuss the links or add to it.... Please do not derail this thread with your trolling. thanks

Reactions: ripskater
Status
Not open for further replies.