Think we could do this here? CHINA 'stress relief' station lets people SMASK life sized bobbleheads of Trump

Jul 2015
Florida
A little visit from the SS? Your name taken and RECORDED? Or just carried off to jail? I didn't realize the Chinese had this great a sense of HUMOR!

‘Stress-relief’ station in China lets people ‘smash a life-sized bobblehead likeness’ of Trump: report
Published 21 mins ago
on June 11, 2019
By
Agence France-Presse

It might be the most low-tech item at a Shanghai consumer electronics fair, but a bash-able Donald Trump is eliciting perhaps the most physical reaction from visitors amid his tech-and-tariff war with China.

A kiosk at the centre of the Consumer Electronics Show Asia (CES Asia) bills itself as a “stress-relief” station where you can smash a life-sized bobble-head likeness of the US president with a hammer.

The not-for-sale prototype serves as a proxy for more oblique Trump-bashing heard at the annual tech fair.

“It would be better if I could use my hands and feet. I think the hammer isn’t satisfying enough,” attendee Wang Dongyue, 31, said after sending the presidential noggin lurching back and forth.

“I don’t have a good impression of him to be frank, because he’s not very friendly to China now.”

‘Stress-relief’ station in China lets people ‘smash a life-sized bobblehead likeness’ of Trump: report

Last edited:
Mar 2019
TN
There are already stress rooms in the states where you can go and smash plates, TVs, computers and a whole bunch of other stuff. Wouldn't be hard to order a few hundred cheap ceramic Trump heads from China and add them to the items available for smashing !!!

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
30 years ago we wouldn't even speak to China based on their human rights violations. Now... well what do they have to say about Trump, me wonders...

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
And another lefty celebrates foreigners aginst us. Why am I not surprised? Juts look at yourselves. Pathetic.

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
There are already stress rooms in the states where you can go and smash plates, TVs, computers and a whole bunch of other stuff. Wouldn't be hard to order a few hundred cheap ceramic Trump heads from China and add them to the items available for smashing !!!
It needs to have two teenie-tiny little hands that pop up & try to block the hits from coming.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
30 years ago we wouldn't even speak to China based on their human rights violations. Now... well what do they have to say about Trump, me wonders...
China's human rights issues just scratch the surface about what is vile about China. Hacking American businesses and the theft of intellectual property is also a stain on China's reputation in the US but you don't see Americans smashing the statutes of Chinese leadership and many because of Trump just loves China currently. I have never witnessed such hypocrisy when it comes to tribalism in my life.