Think we could do this here? CHINA 'stress relief' station lets people SMASK life sized bobbleheads of Trump

Jul 2015
Florida
There are already stress rooms in the states where you can go and smash plates, TVs, computers and a whole bunch of other stuff. Wouldn't be hard to order a few hundred cheap ceramic Trump heads from China and add them to the items available for smashing !!!
I thought about a Nerf bat with Trump's name or face impri nted on it, so you can throw it at or beat the shit out of something whenever the latest BILE spews out of his fat fatuous orange face.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
China's human rights issues just scratch the surface about what is vile about China. Hacking American businesses and the theft of intellectual property is also a stain on China's reputation in the US but you don't see Americans smashing the statutes of Chinese leadership and many because of Trump just loves China currently. I have never witnessed such hypocrisy when it comes to tribalism in my life.
Pretty fucking hard to keep up isn't it. If anyone thinks Trump has a plan, they are DELUSIONAL.

He has no fucking idea what he is doing.