Thirty-Five (35) Dems Who SHOULD Be Investigated Over The Russian Collusion HOAX

Sep 2012
SoCal
Let’s use some common sense here. If there were 35 democrats to be investigated , Do you really believe the Republicans would just let it go? Do you really think the Republicans who had the entire Congress for two years and had all this information were busy protecting Democrats? Use common sense for crying out loud
The 'coup' that they are always screaming about has already happened, with Russian assistance … and the result is currently infesting/befouling the WH/Oval Office.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Traitors aren't arrested in this Country.

They are celebrated with Muslim prayers.

There's a reason they are throwing all the marbles against Trump as possible.

"He is not part of the club, he never took part in any of the rituals." - newt Gingrich (on why Trump would not be elected)

The corruption runs deep.

Didn't the senate just confirm a few hundred more Trump approved judges?

I believe it was the marines that are tasked to arrest traitors.

Have you noticed the list of military at the Mexico border? Why would they need the cavalry if all they are finding are women and children?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The 'coup' that they are always screaming about has already happened, with Russian assistance … and the result is currently infesting/befouling the WH/Oval Office.
Yet you have absolutely NO evidence whatsoever to back up that insanity.

What gives?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
There's a reason they are throwing all the marbles against Trump as possible.

"He is not part of the club, he never took part in any of the rituals." - newt Gingrich (on why Trump would not be elected)

The corruption runs deep.

Didn't the senate just confirm a few hundred more Trump approved judges?

I believe it was the marines that are tasked to arrest traitors.

Have you noticed the list of military at the Mexico border? Why would they need the cavalry if all they are finding are women and children?
First of all .....

In this Country, there is a difference between Traitors and Treasonist.

You are speaking of Treasonist.

And, secondly .....

All normal thinking folks know the only hand full of women and children at the border are the ones in front of the press.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
First of all .....

In this Country, there is a difference between Traitors and Treasonist.

You are speaking of Treasonist.

And, secondly .....

All normal thinking folks know the only hand full of women and children at the border are the ones in front of the press.
OH, I did mean literal traitors, as in committing treason.

I'm not worried, things are really coming to a head. The few things that remain are receiving the mueller report, removing rosenstein and then having documents declassified... Then there really won't be any option but to act.

Did you notice the executive order where now people are not able to cover up incompetence by calling things classified?