Thirty-Five (35) Dems Who SHOULD Be Investigated Over The Russian Collusion HOAX

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
OH, I did mean literal traitors, as in committing treason.

I'm not worried, things are really coming to a head. The few things that remain are receiving the mueller report, removing rosenstein and then having documents declassified... Then there really won't be any option but to act.

Did you notice the executive order where now people are not able to cover up incompetence by calling things classified?
I do not have an faith that this Coup is ending.

They will move towards Obstructuon, as Nadler as leaked, and they will eventually impeach the President.

They know he cannot be beaten in 2020 and the will of the American people is no longer acceptable aong those in charge of this Country.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I do not have an faith that this Coup is ending.

They will move towards Obstructuon, as Nadler as leaked, and they will eventually impeach the President.

They know he cannot be beaten in 2020 and the will of the American people is no longer acceptable aong those in charge of this Country.
Once the coup is exposed, and is undeniable (except to those truly brainwashed), the arrests will be required.

It was important to clean the FBI/ DOJ first, now the senate is replacing Obama and bush era judges, etc... There's a lot of scum in the swamp, it's just slow, it is happening though.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Once the coup is exposed, and is undeniable (except to those truly brainwashed), the arrests will be required.
The Coup has been exposed and there WILL NOT be any arrest.

It was important to clean the FBI/ DOJ first, now the senate is replacing Obama and bush era judges, etc... There's a lot of scum in the swamp, it's just slow, it is happening though.
I have no confidence that will happen.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The Coup has been exposed and there WILL NOT be any arrest.

I have no confidence that will happen.
It's been exposed publicly, and pieced together through the various leaks that made it through media. The whole deal was mapped out pretty clear.

Look at the FBI, FBI leadership has been replaced completely.

When does Rosenstein next need to appear publicly? The mueller report I thought was dropping on Friday, maybe this Friday coming up? I dunno the specific timing, but things are unraveling as we speak.

Shit when pelosi needs to pretend like she never called for impeachment, you know they got an empty hand and a massive 2 year long counter punch wound up and ready to spring when they are turning back on their positions from months ago.