This “loving” Christian is freaking out about how gay FOX News is. You read that righ

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
This “loving” Christian is freaking out about how gay FOX News is. You read that right.
By Dan Tracer

"There are some Christian conservatives who are appalled at the direction the Fox News network has taken lately, and not in the way that one should be appalled at the station."
"Namely, that LGBTQ acceptance has crept its ugly head into the last bastion of good, Christian values — rightwing propaganda."
"Then he argues that “Fox…publicly favor sodomy for gays over and above chastity.”

################################################################################

LOL! And to think that that is Trump's favorite network! Wonder what he thinks about that? He can't say too much though since it is coming from a Christian Conservative so, can't offend the base!

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
WTAF?!

By the title, I figured they found out Shep is gay.

For the record, I loved him before he came out. He did an amazing job in Nice. I would definitely watch FOX News if they followed his lead.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
I loved Shep before he came out. I still love Shep. Good ole Shep. He's a good ole boy.

Apr 2012
East coast USA
What !!!! Shep is Gay ????? Oh my God, say it ain't so. On FOX Enteryatianment

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
What !!!! Shep is Gay ????? Oh my God, say it ain't so. On FOX Enteryatianment
Article

For Smith, his sexuality is both important and a non-issue.

“I don’t think about it,” he said. “It’s not a thing. I go to work. I manage a lot of people. I cover the news. I deal with holy hell around me. I go home to the man I’m in love with."

But don't go assigning any gay stereotypes to him, warns the Ole Miss fans.

"On a Saturday, I don't (care) about brunch," he laughed. "I respect you and your brunch. You should enjoy the brunch. The drag queens will be great. I'll be at (Ole Miss') Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Because that's where I need to be. And later, I need to watch ESPN for the rest of the day ... But it's harder when you like boys to find other people to roll like this. Until you put them on a private jet and bring them here."
And to their credit, FOX News did not fire him.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Shep is one of 2 actual journalists at Fox

I’m more amazed they haven’t fired him for calling Trump/the GOP out on many occasions

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
So Kimberly Guilfoyle fucking Donald Trump Jr. while he's still married to his estranged wife and her showing dick pics to the make up people who work there is a-okay, but Shepard Smith being gay bothers the evangical community?!

Reactions: 4 people