This about sums it up......

Jun 2013
Here
Not sure how this got buried way back when, but it seems even more appropriate now, than ever....... And from The Blaze, no less.....

Best description ever of what we have seen go on.

The new themes for America should be "Take Back the Sanity", "Bring Back Intelligence".......

The following, logically points out the fallacy of a "he tells it like it is" mentality, when those making such claims are confronted with someone telling THEM how it is, about Trump or about themselves and they don't think it's so wonderful.

Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ‘Tell It Like It Is’? OK, Here You Go.

"Dear Donald Trump Fan,"

"I’m going to tell you the truth, friend."

"You say you want the truth. You say you want someone who speaks boldly and brashly and bluntly and “tells it like it is” and so on. According to exit polls in South Carolina, voters who want a president who “tells it like it is” are an essential demographic for Trump, just as they’re an essential demographic for Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. You say you want abrupt and matter-of-fact honesty, and you want it so much, you’ll make a man president for it regardless of whether he defies every principle and value you claim to hold."

"Personally, I think you’re lying, and I’m going to test my theory. In fact, I believe I’ve already proven my theory because you’re now offended that I called you a liar. But Trump has called half of the Earth’s population a liar at some point over the past seven months, and you loved every second of it. You said you loved it not out of cruelty or spite, but out of admiration for a man who’s willing to call people liars — even if he’s lying when he does it."

"Yet here I am employing the same tactic — accurately, I might add — and you recoil indignantly. Over the course of this campaign season I’ve said many harsh words about you and your leader, all of which I stand by, but you’ve never respected my harsh words, or the harsh words of any Trump critic. Indeed, you insist that our tough criticism of you only vindicates your support of Trump, while Trump’s vulgar and dishonest criticism of everyone else also vindicates your support of Trump. You’re tired of people being critical, but you love Trump because he’s critical. You say you like Trump for his style, but you hate his style when it’s directed at him or you."

"You say you like Trump for his style, but you hate his style when it’s directed at him or you."​

"You say you want someone who’s politically incorrect. You’re so desperate for political incorrectness — a supremely ridiculous reason to vote a guy into the Oval Office, but never mind — that your esteem for him only grows when he belittles the disabled, mocks American prisoners of war, calls women dogs, calls his opponents p*ssies, calls for the assassination of women and children, says he’d like to have sex with his daughter, brags about his adultery, etc."

"You’re excited by the most vile statements and most cretinous behavior imaginable — not remotely deterred by any of it, no matter how many times he gloats over infidelity, curses his opponents, and publicly ogles his own children — because, you say, it’s politically incorrect. That is how unfathomably desperate you are for someone to come along and just say what’s on their mind, you claim. You’re so fed up with political correctness that you celebrate political incorrectness without distinguishing between the healthy sort and the “LOL I slept with married women and I’m not sorry” sort. It doesn’t matter if you don’t personally agree, you say, you just respect the hell out of someone who’s willing to shoot straight, even when “shooting straight” means comparing Ben Carson to a child molester, calling the entire electorate of Iowa stupid, and referring to women as “pieces of ass.”

"Trump won South Carolina on the support of Evangelical Christians who were so impressed with his alleged straight talk that they overlooked the fact that he’s a crass, cruel, unrepentant philanderer who says he does not need God’s forgiveness, and who praises Planned Parenthood as “wonderful” and his radically pro-abortion sister as a “phenomenal” candidate for the Supreme Court. That’s how much you pretend to admire bluntness in a man. So much that it overrides literally everything else........."

Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ?Tell It Like It Is?? OK, Here You Go. ? TheBlaze

Now there shall be silence or a whole lot of denial, from people who like someone who "tells it like it is".......but ONLY when that someone is not "telling it like it is" about them.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Well, I can not touch it because I agree.

Reliable Sources is discussing this very subject. Trump is trying to control the narrative. Worked for a while, but now reality is moving in.

If Trump had started with an Infrastructure bill, charting millions of jobs, getting both parties on board he could have accomplished wonders. But he is jumping from one thing to another.tearing down in every case. Foreign affairs,where he acted like a boob. Not bothering to take the time to learn. He just jumped in wopith both feet, simply repeating what he heard.and has accomplished nothing with Congress.

May 2012
By the wall
Yes, let's not leave out the point the article makes about GOP denial...

Thanks for being the poster child.

Thx :popcorn:
Actually this whole article is nothing but incessant whining from a crybaby liberal.

None of those are reasons we voted for Trump.

We liked what he talked about doing more than what Hillary talked about doing.

Trump was pushing an agenda of what he wanted to do, he had bullet points that were clear and that we could understand.

Hillary spent her time talking about how vile Trump was and didn't bother mentioning her "plan".

Did she mention even once what she was going to do about Obamacare?

Hell she ignored half the nation, didn't bother to campaign and called the other half deplorable.

Trump didn't win this election, Hillary lost it.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Actually this whole article is nothing but incessant whining from a crybaby liberal.

Trump was pushing an agenda of what he wanted to do, he had bullet points that were clear and that we could understand.

Hillary spent her time talking about how vile Trump was and didn't bother mentioning her "plan".

Hell she ignored half the nation, didn't bother to campaign and called the other half deplorable.

Hillary is not President, Trump is.

He said he wasn't going to touch medicare, Medicaid or social security, somehow he's going to cover everyone and cut $800 billion out, which of course won't be really felt until oh, the next admin...

"Wealthcare" is what we are really talking about.

And say, post some of those "bullet points," here are Hillary's from 2015...

Defend and expand the Affordable Care Act, which covers 20 million people. Hillary will stand up to Republican-led attacks on this landmark law—and build on its success to bring the promise of affordable health care to more people and make a “public option” possible. She will also support letting people over 55 years old buy into Medicare.

Bring down out-of-pocket costs like copays and deductibles. American families are being squeezed by rising out-of-pocket health care costs. Hillary believes that workers should share in slower growth of national health care spending through lower costs.

Reduce the cost of prescription drugs. Prescription drug spending accelerated from 2.5 percent in 2013 to 12.6 percent in 2014. It’s no wonder that almost three-quarters of Americans believe prescription drug costs are unreasonable. Hillary believes we need to demand lower drug costs for hardworking families and seniors. Read more here.

Protect consumers from unjustified prescription drug price increases from companies that market long-standing, life-saving treatments and face little or no competition. Hillary’s plan includes new enforcement tools that make drug alternatives available and increase competition, broaden emergency access to high-quality treatments from developed countries with strong safety standards, and hold drug companies accountable for unjustified price increases with new penalties. Read more here.

Fight for health insurance for the lowest-income Americans in every state by incentivizing states to expand Medicaid—and make enrollment through Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act easier.

Expand access to affordable health care to families regardless of immigration status. Hillary will expand access to affordable health care to families regardless of immigration status by allowing families to buy health insurance on the health exchanges regardless of their immigration status.

Expand access to rural Americans, who often have difficulty finding quality, affordable health care. Hillary will explore cost-effective ways to make more health care providers eligible for telehealth reimbursement under Medicare and other programs, including federally qualified health centers and rural health clinics.

Defend access to reproductive health care. Hillary will work to ensure that all women have access to preventive care, affordable contraception, and safe and legal abortion.

Double funding for community health centers, and support the healthcare workforce: As part of her comprehensive health care agenda, Hillary is committed to doubling the funding for primary-care services at community health centers over the next decade. Hillary also supports President Obama’s call for a near tripling of the size of the National Health Service Corps.

What were Trump's points during the campaign, let's see what you have...

(And remember, Bernie Sanders was/is for UHC, and so am I...)

Thx :popcorn:

May 2012
By the wall
Too bad she spent all her time attacking Trump instead of emphasizing those isn't it?

You know what Trump was pushing during the campaign, I don't need to repeat those for you.

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Too bad she spent all her time attacking Trump instead of emphasizing those isn't it?

You know what Trump was pushing during the campaign, I don't need to repeat those for you.
Trump is the one that spent all his time attacking people. He was pushing racism , isolationism, birtherism, the right to grab women by the pussy , and all those obnoxious and stupid ass nick-names. Not policy.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Really now. YOU speak for all those that voter for trump? Since when?
OH, you just liked what he TALKED about doing. You had no real expectations that the incompetent dumbfuck would actually DO anything?
It's only important what he said he WANTED to do?
The fact that he did not know HOW to get those things actually done was irrelevant to you?

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO: