This about sums it up......

Jun 2013
Here
Anyone here expect spooky to see how he/she demonstrates.....then demonstrates again and again, just what the author of the article points out? What would most here expect from the poster formerly self identified as a "hemorrhoid"?

Perhaps Political Hotwire should present an annual, maybe monthly or even weekly award for presented to those who best kick themselves in the butt, the most, in any given time period.

May 2012
By the wall
Anyone here expect spooky to see how he/she demonstrates.....then demonstrates again and again, just what the author of the article points out? What would most here expect from the poster formerly self identified as a "hemorrhoid"?

Perhaps Political Hotwire should present an annual, maybe monthly or even weekly award for presented to those who best kick themselves in the butt, the most, in any given time period.

This point was made by the author and I responded that it is false.

Not sure what your problem is with it.

"Personally, I think you’re lying, and I’m going to test my theory. In fact, I believe I’ve already proven my theory because you’re now offended that I called you a liar.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

"Personally, I think you’re lying, and I’m going to test my theory. In fact, I believe I’ve already proven my theory because you’re now offended that I called you a liar.
However you failed utterly to even try and make a good case of HOW or WHY what was false about ANY of his points.

You're saying YOU were not personally offended does not mean jack-shit.
He was addressing "the GOP."
Are YOU the only member of the GOP? Are you authorized to speak for the GOP?"
What makes you think the author's comments were directed at YOU personally?

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Here

For someone "not offended" you were called a liar, you sure have spent a lot of time on this thread, doing what? Singing the praises of someone who is calling you a liar or is it you are not offended they called you a liar, because YOU ARE A LIAR AND were lying about not being offended they called you a liar?

You keep digging your hole deeper, while tangling yourself in your own statements, just as Trump does and the author of the article points out that Trump supporters who like that he tells it like it is, do NOT like it when anyone else tells it like it is, especially about Trump or them (YOU!!!) you have demonstrated the author's point numerous times in this thread already.....you are more than welcome to demonstrate his point, even more.....

Think much?

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
However you failed utterly to even try and make a good case of HOW or WHY what was false about ANY of his points.

You're saying YOU were not personally offended does not mean jack-shit.
He was addressing "the GOP."
Are YOU the only member of the GOP? Are you authorized to speak for the GOP?"
What makes you think the author's comments were directed at YOU personally?
No, his point, quite directly said I was offended because he called me a liar.

That is the whole basis for the argument he is making.

I am not offended however so his whole argument falls apart right at the beginning.