This about sums it up......

May 2012
By the wall
For someone "not offended" you were called a liar, you sure have spent a lot of time on this thread, doing what? Singing the praises of someone who is calling you a liar or is it you are not offended they called you a liar, because YOU ARE A LIAR AND were lying about not being offended they called you a liar?

You keep digging your hole deeper, while tangling yourself in your own statements, just as Trump does and the author of the article points out that Trump supporters who like that he tells it like it is, do NOT like it when anyone else tells it like it is, especially about Trump or them (YOU!!!) you have demonstrated the author's point numerous times in this thread already.....you are more than welcome to demonstrate his point, even more.....

Think much?
Its very simple when you don't complicate it.

The author said I was offended because he called me a liar.

I am not offended so he is wrong.

There is nothing more to it than that.

Jun 2013
Here
Its very simple when you don't complicate it.

The author said I was offended because he called me a liar.

I am not offended so he is wrong.

There is nothing more to it than that.
Are you really THAT dense in the head? Seriously....

You're lying, you always lie and you keep demonstrating his point, because you're here complaining about his "telling it like it is" about people like YOU (by calling him wrong) and your whining and pretending you are something your numerous posts in this thread indicate the opposite of.

If Trump, is not wrong for "telling it like it is" then how can anyone be wrong for "telling it like it is" based on the same "proof" Trump fails to provide?

If you like Trump insulting people and making false claims, his being an adulterer, than how is it you would or could dislike anyone else, for doing the same? You paint yourself into a corner, kick yourself in the butt and tangle yourself in your approval of Trump's actions while complaining when others do the same to Trump or you or anyone else.

But none of this matters to people paid to be obtuse and paid to simply be contrary, much less characterize themselves as a "hemorrhoid" that likes to hang out in buttholes to be an irritant.

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
Are you really THAT dense in the head? Seriously....

You're lying, you always lie and you keep demonstrating his point, because you're here complaining about his "telling it like it is" about people like YOU (by calling him wrong) and your whining and pretending you are something your numerous posts in this thread indicate the opposite of.

If Trump, is not wrong for "telling it like it is" then how can anyone be wrong for "telling it like it is" based on the same "proof" Trump fails to provide?

If you like Trump insulting people and making false claims, his being an adulterer, than how is it you would or could dislike anyone else, for doing the same? You paint yourself into a corner, kick yourself in the butt and tangle yourself in your approval of Trump's actions while complaining when others do the same to Trump or you or anyone else.

But none of this matters to people paid to be obtuse and paid to simply be contrary, much less characterize themselves as a "hemorrhoid" that likes to hang out in buttholes to be an irritant.
I don't dislike anyone else for doing the same.

The author made a comment about me and its false.

I am not upset he made it, I don't care actually.

That debunks his whole little rant.