This announcement by Trump has to be made illegal

Aug 2016
CA
LOL - way to cherry pick a highly biased video

He was obviously addressing the millennial part of the question.

And the whole illegals vote thing, again, is a myth

Granting a pardon to someone who has been instructed to break the law is a whole new kind of crazy.
You mean like illegals?

Jul 2013
Ohio
You expect "Republican push back" over a fake news story?

Seriously?

I mean ..... I am gonna go out on a limb here and all but ......

I have a feeling Republican member's of Congress have more to do on any given day than to answer for fake news stories from CNN.
Republicans, with their silence, support Trump debasing the presidency, acting out his authoritarian impulses and mocking the rule of law.
Trump supporters need to ask themselves why Trump's misconduct appeals to them.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Republicans, with their silence, support Trump debasing the presidency, acting out his authoritarian impulses and mocking the rule of law.
I think the more important thing to ask here is why so many Leftist are obsessed with the Alt Left Universe.

None of which is real or could be proven as fact.

Why is that?

Jan 2016
Colorado
One wonders if they go up in their attics at home, and practice goose-stepping in front of the long mirrors. Just in case the Pied Piper calls them into action.

May 2016
Florida
Theoretically, he could ask some underling to, say, for instance, shoot Robert Mueller, and say, "Hey, don't worry, I'll pardon you."

These are strange days we are living in.

If the example of Robert Mueller doesn't work for you, maybe the example of Representative Richard Neal would. He's the guy sticking his nose into Trump's taxes.
An even better analogy would be, ask the right wing hacks if Obama had said the same thing to someone, would they be as quiet as they are with this.

No, first the Tea Party would still be active, and their leader (Cruz/Palin/Bachman) would be rallying the troops as we speak, chanting that the tree of liberty needed to be watered with the blood of patriots.

May 2016
Florida
Because they think that the end justifies the means, but they have a short memory span, because this isn’t a lifetime appointment, and there is enough precedence set by Trump to make the next administration a living hell for them.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Anyone who disagrees with your extremist fake news BS is trolling, right?

What will you do about it?

We already know ....
How is no President in the history of this country has told one his cabinet member to break the law an "extremist" view?

Instead, the usual trolls here go off with stupid names for people they don't like

That's what 5 years old do....

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Supporting illegals is violating the rule of law. You all win that one hands down. MIGA!
Obviously you and the others here have no idea about immigration law - instead, you just scream "illegals"

And the Dream Act was an EO, and courts have upheld it, so there is that.