This is a a boon for the right wing, hate groups increase over the last year

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I think since small hands likes this type of person , he says some of them are good guys. So a increase in these groups would definitely make the right quite happy. It's a beautiful thing , for the first time in history your president is supported by the KKK, the white supremacists and the Nazi party.

Reactions: 4 people
Feb 2011
Boise, ID
I think since small hands likes this type of person , he says some of them are good guys. So a increase in these groups would definitely make the right quite happy. It's a beautiful thing , for the first time in history your president is supported by the KKK, the white supremacists and the Nazi party.
What in the hell are you talking about?

Mar 2015
Minnesota
This attempt to destroy our republic with a attack on the voting process in this country and they think they are winners.

Reactions: 3 people

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Wish your OP had a link or something to substantiate your claims. Then it might be worth talking about. Personally, I know of only one Republican who is happy to accept support from the KKK or white supremecists.

Reactions: 1 person
May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Well there's always a Redneck Revolt after a Democratic presidential administration. Throw into the mix that this last Democratic president was (gasp!) BLACK, and, well, Trump doesn't have to blast the call to arms all that loud to muster up the redneck forces.

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2015
Minnesota
Wish your OP had a link or something to substantiate your claims. Then it might be worth talking about. Personally, I know of only one Republican who is happy to accept support from the KKK or white supremecists.
I would bet that they will always increase in numbers with any election of a right wing candidate in 2018. It's just a hate group now. It use to be a great party.