This is CNN: Network links to its own 2017 story disproving narrative Trump called Charlottesville neo-Nazis ‘very fine people’

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
This is CNN: Network links to its own 2017 story disproving narrative Trump called Charlottesville neo-Nazis ‘very fine people’
Posted on March 13, 2019

Once again, the 24-7-365 #TrumpHate network, CNN, has exposed its own bias against the president, and in a rather tone-deaf manner.

In recent weeks, the network has refused to correct, retract, or apologize for repeated false claims that POTUS Donald Trump referred to neo-Nazis as “very find people” during remarks about the 2017 riots in Charlottesville, Va.

However, on Tuesday CNN linked to its own report that, at the time, accurately noted that the president used “very fine people” in reference to protesters for and against the removal of a historic Confederate statue — not neo-Nazis.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
It's another lie that keeps making its rounds. Once, CNN lies and continues to lie, their useful idiots quote them like the gospel.

Trump never referred to neo-Nazis as very fine people. Never.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The thing is ....

Trump's victory in 2016 was a referendum on the fake news MSM, among other things.

The American people are well aware of what fake news is.

Our Leftist extremist friends who have yet to figure it out, by this point .... will never figure it out.

They are eternally doomed to be manipulated by the fake news MSM.

And, then there are those who know it's fake .... but, continue to promote the LIES anyway.

They are the worse ......

IMHO of course.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Posted on March 13, 2019

Once again, the 24-7-365 #TrumpHate network, CNN, has exposed its own bias against the president, and in a rather tone-deaf manner.

In recent weeks, the network has refused to correct, retract, or apologize for repeated false claims that POTUS Donald Trump referred to neo-Nazis as “very find people” during remarks about the 2017 riots in Charlottesville, Va.

It's just pathetically sad these people are still going on about his Charlottesville speech. It just goes to show how desperate they really are and how little they actually have.

For the zillionth time (I know these people are thick in the head but geezus) Trump was referring to those who only came out to protest the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue (not the Neo Nazis). Not everyone who attended the event were Nazis. Just like not everyone who attended the event on the opposite side were Antifa. There were good people on both sides who just had an honest disagreement about removing the statue.

That should have been obvious to you simpletons considering he literally called White Supremacist and Neo Nazis repugnant in his next speech. Here is the exact quote:

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,"

Donald Trump

God, you people need new material.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Pretty sure actual transcripts do not lie

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

Yeah, they did not put themselves down a neo-nazis - other than saying "Jews Will Not Replace Us"

Trump cult can try to spin this way over and over, not going to change the fact that he called Nazi's "very fine people".