This is how sad our liberal media has gotten.

May 2012
By the wall
Here is a headline that Reuters think is important enough to dedicate a whole page to.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter

Are you kidding me?

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. This is the environment the liberals have created with their non-stop demonizing of Trump and Russia, an environment where shaking hands between two leaders is considered breaking news.

My God.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump have shaken hands during their first face-to-face encounter at the G-20 summit in Hamburg, the Kremlin said on Friday.

"They shook each other's hand and said that they would soon hold a separate meeting, would soon see each other," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told a conference call with reporters.
Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter, to meet soon- Kremlin

May 2012
By the wall
You're the one who said it wasn't an important story...now you want reverence?

Make up your mind. Is Miss Poland not wanting to shake Trump's tiny little hand a news story or not?
Their article isn't, my thread is.

It should be required reading for every liberal nutbag here.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Seems like a fairly significant event considering the known Russian attempts to elect the Orange Fucktwit and his constant denial of reality in order to present his anus to Russia, rife for the buggering,.

Is it not notable that a man who attempted to subvert our democratic process finally gets to meet the man he worked so hard to elect?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Here is a headline that Reuters think is important enough to dedicate a whole page to.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter

Are you kidding me?

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. This is the environment the liberals have created with their non-stop demonizing of Trump and Russia, an environment where shaking hands between two leaders is considered breaking news.

My God.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter, to meet soon- Kremlin
What is your point? That the American president meeting with the Russian president is not important?