This is how sad our liberal media has gotten.

Oct 2011
Washington State
He didn't meet with him, he shook his hand, the meeting will be later.
Trump did reach out again after the handshake. He extended his arm on the back of Putin. I thought that was a little strange. You could see that Trump admires the guy who attacked out democracy. The shits and giggles meeting has begun.

Reactions: 1 person

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I think it's pretty sketchy that Trump says he's honored to meet the man who ordered the interference in our elections.

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2012
Here is a headline that Reuters think is important enough to dedicate a whole page to.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter

Are you kidding me?

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. This is the environment the liberals have created with their non-stop demonizing of Trump and Russia, an environment where shaking hands between two leaders is considered breaking news.

My God.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter, to meet soon- Kremlin
Where is the liberal media like you noted in your header?

You quote MSN. Where is the liberal media you mention?

Or is everything that doesn't heap praise on our glorious leader liberal in your mind?

Jul 2011
Tennessee
Here is a headline that Reuters think is important enough to dedicate a whole page to.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter

Are you kidding me?

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. This is the environment the liberals have created with their non-stop demonizing of Trump and Russia, an environment where shaking hands between two leaders is considered breaking news.

My God.

Putin, Trump shake hands at G20 in first encounter, to meet soon- Kremlin
there was merkel, macron, first lady of Poland and now putin.

how many did I miss?