TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
You’re all over the place! Don’t hurt yourself moving those goal posts. BOOM? Did you shit yourself?
nope.. I am right on track, the problem is you have Obama apologist syndrome that has created a blindness deep down in your reality and you have created 8 years of Fantasy greatness.

You have noticed that Most admired men in the US, OBAMA AND TRUMP TIED..... the Shooting Star has burned out for the Obama legacy Trump has exposed his smoke and mirrors by MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN instead of the Obama as leading from behind mediocrity new normal

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Ooh, expelled.

Compared to his vitriol in 2016:

And San Bernardino:

That'll teach em.

Reactions: Friday13

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Jul 2019
Atlanta
Ooh, expelled.

Compared to his vitriol in 2016:

And San Bernardino:

What's the problem? They should be sent home.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I am not going to ding Trump on this thing.

It's a complicated situation and the right answer is murky. Also, everything we do does not actually filter all the way to Trump, so who knows if he even did anything at all on this specific issue.
Every day I see more clues that Trump is going to run in part on being "tough on terror". He did the same in 2016, calling Obama the founder of ISIS.

He gave Obama a lot of grief for failing to "vet" the San Bernadino & Pulse shooters, both of whom were born in the US.

Trump railed about banning Muslims & enacting "extreme vetting" and since his becoming president has taken the number of refugees to almost zero.

After droning Suliemani, he warned Iran not to retaliate and when they did, he did not respond, instead opting to tweet "all is well" because the missiles fired at our bases in Iraq didn't kill anyone.

The minute the Pensacola shooting happened, he started defending the KSA and often brags about them "paying cash" in return for our troops being stationed there as security guards for oil fields.

This thread is my attempt to provide balance to argument that Dems are Muslim loving terrorist sympathizers by pointing out the hypocrisy in Trump's policy towards majority Muslim countries.

I thought for a while that the part of Trump's base who claimed their support was partly due to him not starting a new war was sincere, but lately I see it turning to beating war drums and resorting to the same demonization of Democrats on the "war on terror" we've seen since 2004.

It was be nice if Americans weren't always so easily influenced by this crap, but since they are, I feel like it's up to those who don't want another 4 years of abuse from Trump and his minions to speak up now. I'm one of those people.

If Trump intends to run on the same lies he ran on in 2016, his actual record on terror should be examined for truth. His handling of terrorist attacks in the US by foreigners is part of that record.

In 2016 he said, as a response to the San Bernardino shooting:

"You don't want to hear how I'd handle it," Trump said. "I would get myself in so much trouble with them, we are going to handle it so tough. And you know what we're going to do? We're going to get it stopped."

He didn't stop it and one has to wonder why if we're going to have to listen for the next 9 months how Democrats are terrorism lovers.

Maybe I'm crazy for trying to fight the rabid hatred of the right with the truth they don't seem to care about, but I'm trying to avoid becoming just like the people who seem to be at war not with a foreign country or terrorists, but instead are focused on demoralizing non-Republicans here in the USA. It's getting really hard. :(

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
What's the problem? They should be sent home.
The problem is that Trump hammered Obama for being weak on terror. He bragged about how tough he would be on terrorists. I'm just attempting to hold him to the same impossible standard he holds Democrats to.

This:

was retweeted by the president, while he quietly let Saudi citizens off the hook for their part in the Pensacola attack. I'm not going to sit here and have my party called terrorist sympathizers while Trump feigns patriotism & ridicules dissent over the wisdom of his saber rattling towards Iran.

Fuck that hypocritical bullshit.